• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

McDonald's New $5 Combo

-2 med fries and 20 sack of nugz for $7
-1lg drink for $1.49 (no ice)
-2 mcdoubles $4.89
-Free large fries on free fry Friday

Feed di whole family or one 6ixdogger on $15

Y'all chumps not using di app walkin up to di counter can I get uhhhhh ok boomer LMFAOLL

Last edited:
It’s crazy which threads last for days or weeks on here. Is it just that this thread is mostly about McDonald’s? How the fuck does this thread have these legs?

The Taco Bell Luxe box is $11 here, not $7 as in article.

They had the McRib on in Australia recently, I delayed getting one because I really try not to eat McDonalds. Anyway I caved and went to the drive through and it had already gone off the menu. I hope i wasn't too rude when I said "oh youre kiddddiiinnnggg meeeee" when I got denied!

No drink and everything is small. Pass.

Besides, I don't eat at McDonalds for the sale of my wallet. I eat there because no other fucker is open at the time I start and finish work.

They had the McRib on in Australia recently, I delayed getting one because I really try not to eat McDonalds. Anyway I caved and went to the drive through and it had already gone off the menu. I hope i wasn't too rude when I said "oh youre kiddddiiinnnggg meeeee" when I got denied!

I got one when they added it in Canada some months back and it was pretty bad, which is weird considering the Internet Americans keep talking about how amazing it is. Their tastebuds are fried.

Fam...if u ain't try di 2024 McDoubles den is u rly livin' my guy like how u even hit ur daily protein 🤔

P.S. McRib is a scam fi di sheep ain't nobody rly like it mandem just tryna fit in LMFAOLL 🐑🐑 ting str8 AZZ fi real my dog eat it but him chew it slow like ting mid at best just old meat

No drink and everything is small. Pass.

Besides, I don't eat at McDonalds for the sale of my wallet. I eat there because no other fucker is open at the time I start and finish work.
Comes with a drink but not really cuz it's a small that's basically all ice wif a drop of coke 💯🧊

Small is wack in general iono why it exists bro who even orders dat can't even feed di birds wif dat lmfaoll 🐦🐥

Comes with a drink but not really cuz it's a small that's basically all ice wif a drop of coke 💯🧊

Small is wack in general iono why it exists bro who even orders dat can't even feed di birds wif dat lmfaoll 🐦🐥

I was on a train once and I saw a mother divide a 10p pack of Haribo between four children.

Hard times.

:(

I got one when they added it in Canada some months back and it was pretty bad, which is weird considering the Internet Americans keep talking about how amazing it is. Their tastebuds are fried.

It’s rarely on the menu here so I guess I remember it much better than what it probably is. It was on the menu in Vegas 10 years ago when I was hungover and it was great

Back