• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

McDonald's New $5 Combo

Yes that Taco Bell meal is good but I prefer the Cantina box meal. You get a Cantina Chicken Taco, Burrito Supreme, Nachos with Cheese, medium drink, and a Chalupa

I usually add a Cheesy Bean and Rice Burrito to the order.

Nowadays, I'd rather go to Golden Corral all you can eat buffet. $15 all you can eat. They got roast beef, pulled pork, pies, cakes, corn bread, shrimp, fried fish, ice creams, fruits, pizzas, donuts, mash potatoes, macaroni and cheese, meatloaf..It's not even close.. I didn't even name 5% of the foods in their buffet. I just named stuff I like to eat there. And the one by my house is a high quality one. All their food is hot and fresh and the restaurant is super clean

are you saying because of this deal, youre not eating there again? thats.. weird.
Yeah because like I said, I can go to a buffet and get a better deal

The only thing that kept McDonald's alive for me was their fries and breakfast

McDonald's is slapping everyone in the face

For $5 it should be 2 McDoubles and a large fries and a drink

The McDonald's by me charges for refills now

You're fucking weird.. Looking for something to diss me on that isn't there

Another thing that bothers me about these martial arts boards.. Everyone pretends they're health freaks. Counting calories, sugars, grams.. And a lot of you are little dudes and you assume your diets apply to me. I've never been on a diet in my life. If I see food I eat it. I'm 6ft4 about 225lbs with abs

If I feel like making a box of Duncan Hines Triple Fudge Chocolate Brownies, I'm doing it and eating the whole thing to myself with a half gallon of milk

I'd starve to death on some of your diets

And on top of that, I'm getting ready to start a cycle.. I'm going to be walking around built like Francis Ngannou

And that's all I got to say on this matter

Yeah that definitely looks like a fuckin Happy Meal I ate when I was 5
This promotion only lasts for 4 weeks.
Probably only 3 weeks now by the time you see this thread.

Yeah because like I said, I can go to a buffet and get a better deal

The only thing that kept McDonald's alive for me was their fries and breakfast

McDonald's is slapping everyone in the face

For $5 it should be 2 McDoubles and a large fries and a drink

The McDonald's by me charges for refills now

You're fucking weird.. Looking for something to diss me on that isn't there
im saying its weird because this deal doesnt change the price of all the other shit you used to order...

so if you simply dont use this deal, what the fuck changed for you?

perhaps be a little less insecure about a random internet forum poster using the word weird. i wasnt even trying to insult you in anyway. but to be fair, you do seem like quite the moron.

What do you guys think? New $5 combo meal. To me, it looks like a Happy Meal without the toy. I'll never eat McDonald's again and I was probably in their top 100 customers in America

Looks like they're trying to show that they still have good deals. (They just don't give you very much). This should be the $1.50 deal at most.

I don’t eat at McDonald’s anymore but I bet in order to get decent prices like this you’ll need to use their APP. I hate how many APP’s we have to download these days. I know it makes it easier for them to track us and mine our data for marketing but I’d prefer to try and keep that to a minimum.

Back