• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News MBA...done

MBA??? pfft that doesn't mean anything....

j/k congrats!!! You will hear people say stupid shit like that though. Don't let the haters bring you down.

What's the next step?

What was the hardest course for you? Did you have to focus on a lot of finance and/or P&L type stuff?

Sup boys?!?!?

Last night was my MBA commencement ceremony. It was a roller coaster of emotions.

My Father-in-law, Ronnie came after kicking Cancer's ass, and that was enough to make Ol' Red tear up.

About a year and three months ago, we had a talk on the deck of his house, after his first round of chemo. He was being candid with me as a man and said he didn't know if he could do five more rounds.

I rallied that gem of a man, and made him promise that he would kick this things ass and I would get my MBA so we could hug at my in person commencement.

We made it Ronnie!!!

Shout out to all my supporters in this community. You all were more helpful that you probably know. The levity the lot of you have added to my troubled life will never be understated.

Let's get it boys!!!!!

<GinJuice>

Well done my man, it's a great achievement, I found getting mine done very difficult with full time work, family etc, great to get it out of the way for you I'm sure!

And Ronnie, Gina loves you!

<NewGina>

Well done my man, it's a great achievement, I found getting mine done very difficult with full time work, family etc, great to get it out of the way for you I'm sure!

And Ronnie, Gina loves you!

<NewGina>
Did you actually need it for work? Just curious

MBA??? pfft that doesn't mean anything....

j/k congrats!!! You will hear people say stupid shit like that though. Don't let the haters bring you down.

What's the next step?

What was the hardest course for you? Did you have to focus on a lot of finance and/or P&L type stuff?
So, the goal is to get out of the prison system and obtain a more specialized job. I'd love to WFH as I have a great office here and I've grown tired of the stressors of being in person. Hardest course? Hmmm probably accounting and analytics, but I obtained a very high A in both. Just learning Power Bi and those Tableau took some extra effort.
Congrats to you and your father in law. Do you call him dad?
I call him Ronnie but I have have told him he is like a Father to me.
Grats, Red!
Now, go kick some corporate asses #Mobtactics style.
This is the plan, Fungi. I have a few side gigs now as I've discussed so it's basically like I spar with those goons already. Time for the fight though.
So the real reason Sherdog shut down last week was so the Moderators could attend your graduation. Congrats
View attachment 1012138
Lol imagine, just a bunch of elite doggers. Manchester, NH wouldn't be standing if that was the case.

Sup boys?!?!?

Last night was my MBA commencement ceremony. It was a roller coaster of emotions.

My Father-in-law, Ronnie came after kicking Cancer's ass, and that was enough to make Ol' Red tear up.

About a year and three months ago, we had a talk on the deck of his house, after his first round of chemo. He was being candid with me as a man and said he didn't know if he could do five more rounds.

I rallied that gem of a man, and made him promise that he would kick this things ass and I would get my MBA so we could hug at my in person commencement.

We made it Ronnie!!!

Shout out to all my supporters in this community. You all were more helpful that you probably know. The levity the lot of you have added to my troubled life will never be understated.

Let's get it boys!!!!!

<GinJuice>
Nice, congrats. I finished mine last year and was so thankful it was over. Classes and Study time every weekend for 2 years is a lot to take on.

Did you learn Generally Accepted Accounting Practices?
Very much so, yes.
Nice, congrats. I finished mine last year and was so thankful it was over. Classes and Study time every weekend for 2 years is a lot to take on.
It wasn't really the work being hard, but it was tedious and required I spend a lot of time doing it. Congrats to you, man. What have you done with it?

Sup boys?!?!?

We made it Ronnie!!!

Let's get it boys!!!!!

<GinJuice>

Well done bro, it's a great achievement.

Back