Mazzagatti knows Palhares doesn't speak English right?

TheLoneWolf527

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I get that he's sort of supposed to know certain things, but it seemed to me that he had absolutely no idea what the ref was telling him to stop doing with his fingers until he went back to his corner and they told him what not to do. Especially after hearing his "translator" who sounded like he barely spoke English himself.

I'm sure pretending to not understand the ref is part of Palhares's training.

Maz said "okay" so many times, maybe Palhares thought eyepokes were ok. Or maybe Palhares thought tickling was illegal based on Maz's tickle hand gestures.

Mazzagatti is the guy who thinks it's a good idea to ask a deaf guy with blood in his eyes to respond to the sound of his voice. So I'd say he probably didn't know.

BIG MAZZ had zero control in that fight.

ZERO.

Mazz doesn't even know half the MMA rules.

You think he knows wether or not a fighter speaks English?????

No chance.

Mazzagatti doesn't speak Portuguese either. That's why he was making gestures. And Palhares obviously knew why he was being warned. After the fight resumed he made sure his fingers were not touching Shields' eyes.

The guy speaks english just fine, he was eloquent enough to give a seminar in english

Sherdog palhares supporters: hes retarded he doesnt know what hes doing. Not his fault.

Mazzagatti is the guy who thinks it's a good idea to ask a deaf guy with blood in his eyes to respond to the sound of his voice. So I'd say he probably didn't know.
:icon_cheex100000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Back