Mayweathers Aging

BluntForceTrama

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I realize this is is somewhat weak thread topic but it's still deserving

I just realized I don't even recognize Floyd nowadays I thought it was the beard initially but man.... I think he's aged overnight or something

it's a little bizarre to me

904573ce832424a5b97547e550dfa9b3.jpg

floyd.jpg

1232731283.0.jpg

I think he's been wearing the same clothes for the last 2 months

I realize this is is somewhat weak thread topic but it's still deserving

I just realized I don't even recognize Floyd nowadays I thought it was the beard initially but man.... I think he's aged overnight or something

it's a little bizarre to me

904573ce832424a5b97547e550dfa9b3.jpg

floyd.jpg

1232731283.0.jpg

I think he's been wearing the same clothes for the last 2 months

SHERDOG SPECIAL REPORT: fighter spends 20+ years getting punched in the face and looks like he has aged.

He does look different, but I think he’s been aiming for that scruffy look for a while.

When many people start losing their hair, they try to compensate by growing a beard or just change their look completely.

that beard looks plain weird, i thought he looked more like his old buddy/nemesis 50cent. All that money and all that time on his hands, the rich do strange shit and it's kinda sad how some people leach off of them with cosmetic bullshit.

He does look different, but I think he’s been aiming for that scruffy look for a while.

When many people start losing their hair, they try to compensate by growing a beard or just change their look completely.
brothas can't do the old comb over.

I thought the same thing. Hadn’t really seen Floyd in years (unless he has a fight), saw him at one of the pressers and thought ‘he looks horrible’, but as others have pointed out — it’s the hair/beard. He doesn’t look all that bad for his age. Add the stupid clothes, too.

Floyd has aged well minus the hair and beard transplant. Especially considering that the fastest and baddest little dudes on the planet try to punch him in the face for a living.

He still looked good until the weird transplants. I think if he was clean shaven and shaved his head he’d look great for his age.

This is true for sure I just trip out when people seemingly unrecognizable overnight

I would honestly walk right by this Floyd on a busy Vegas strip
you trip out? I once worked for a lady who underwent plastic surgery, she looked right at me and I couldn't recognize her. She looked chinese, why people just can't be happy with themselves without that shit I don't get. It makes people look freakish, no one's perfect but trying to make things too perfect does not look right and isn't good for a person's health, mentally or physically. Elvis, about the best looking man ever was conned into some eye surgery late in his life, not too obvious but it took that little downward slant his eyes had and tried to make them "normal" it was not an improvement.

Back