Mayweather WWE match

IamaFight Freak

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I was flipping though channels when i came across WWE last night. and the weigh in for Mayweather VS Big Show.....so they each weighed in. Mayweather coming in at 159. and Big Show 441. (was their a weight limit?..LOL)

Anyways after the weigh in Mayweather was waiting for his crew to leave the ring and Big Show came up from behind and threw Mayweather over the top rope into the arms of fellow wrestlers showing support for big show. Mayweathers Crew gets into a pushing match with the wrestlers while mayweather gets up acting hurt and runs into the back.

what do you guys think is going to happen during their match at Wrestlemania?

it cant be that physical because if something serious happens than the 25 million for the de la hoya rematch goes out the window...

Who cares, it's all fake anyways. Honestly, it's laughable how fake it is.

Who cares, it's all fake anyways. Honestly, it's laughable how fake it is.

Thanks for the news flash

**********ATTENTION ATTENTION******
**********WRESTLING IS FAKE*********

thanks for telling us its fake in a boxing/MMA forum.....we never knew

Anyways.......is mayweather actually going to risk his body by taking some hard falls.
i could see him getting hurt(for real).....one missed with someone big shows size could result in him losing alot of money later this year

Thanks for the news flash

**********ATTENTION ATTENTION******
**********WRESTLING IS FAKE*********

thanks for telling us its fake in a boxing/MMA forum.....we never knew

Anyways.......is mayweather actually going to risk his body by taking some hard falls.
i could see him getting hurt(for real).....one missed with someone big shows size could result in him losing alot of money later this year

Hey moron, then why did you make this pointless thread? If you know it's fake then why are you even asking this question? If you even have to ask this question, your an idiot. Do you honestly think they are going to risk him getting hurt and possibly ruin his career (this is neglecting the fact that it's fake). Delete this thread, please.

Hey moron, then why did you make this pointless thread? If you know it's fake then why are you even asking this question? If you even have to ask this question, your an idiot. Do you honestly think they are going to risk him getting hurt and possibly ruin his career (this is neglecting the fact that it's fake). Delete this thread, please.

umm.........maybe because WWE wrestlers get a lot of injury's. im not asking if WWE is fake loser.
i am asking how you think the match will play out......obviously you think it's not going to be risky for Mayweather....so how you think its going to end? that is what i am asking.
if you dont have a response than dont reply..and if you don't like the thread don't reply

they surprised me when big show picked him up over his head and threw him out of the ring. kind of risky don't you think........

If this is such a pointless thread, why bother replying in it?

I saw that too. It looked like a risky stunt to take (even if its fake, stunts can go wrong.). I'm curious on how the match would be. I doubt Mayweather would agree to lose the fight and how do you make a guy Floyd's size look like he can realistically beat somone as huge as Big Show?

you know it's fake when mayweathers crew just get's into a pushing and shoving match. I'd imagine they're carrying more ****l than a nra convention.

IamaFight Freak has a point.
Fake or not fake, guy's still take physical bumps.
I know retired NBA players that refused to play pick up games while they were still in the pros for that reason.

Also, who's to say that Big Show doesn't pull some schmuck move and actually try to hurt Floyd?

Speaking of Floyd's crew. Who was that one bigger dude with FLoyd? Looked to be the height of Big Show.

Why not Sam Peter or KLisko?! Why the small dude vs the giant?

The only thing I`ve seen about it was on ESPN`s boxing site where they asked a bunch of boxing guys what they thought would happen.

My fave two responses were Harold Lederman saying Big Show should lie on his back and kick at PBF`s legs the whole time.

And Thomas Hearns seemed concerned that the fight was real and that PBF was in deep trouble....boxers don`t age very well sadly.

The only thing I`ve seen about it was on ESPN`s boxing site where they asked a bunch of boxing guys what they thought would happen.

My fave two responses were Harold Lederman saying Big Show should lie on his back and kick at PBF`s legs the whole time.

And Thomas Hearns seemed concerned that the fight was real and that PBF was in deep trouble....boxers don`t age very well sadly.

My goodness, they're just selling the fight. That's all the Hearns is doing. As for Lederman, he's making a historic reference for those who might now get it.

My goodness, they're just selling the fight. That's all the Hearns is doing. As for Lederman, he's making a historic reference for those who might now get it.

I obviously get the Inoki-Ali reference.

And I was mistaken it was Larry Holmes who seemed to think it would be a shoot. My bust.

"Big Show is serious about this," Holmes says. "There isn't any ******. I'm worried for Floyd. Big Show is going to pick him up and throw him around like a rag doll. He might break Floyd's neck. You know me; if something is fake, I tell it. But this is for real."

What would Larry Holmes have to gain from selling a wrestling match to ESPN...

Somehow, Peter or Klitschko don't strike me as the type capable of putting on such a performance.

Hehe, true.

PBF is perfect for the part. He's cocky, loud, arrogant, completely dwarfed in the ring and quite the actor.

Speaking of fake and real. In pro wrestling there's clearly a grayscale between those two. A lot of wrestlers have serious macho issues and pushes the limits for what's safe. I doubt PBF would cut himself with razorblades, take a punch or get slammed. Things like that are what pro wrestlers deal with all the time to create more realistic "fights". They'll have to treat BPF like china in that ring. He's too expensive, and fragile, to try anything else.

I'm actually suprised he's doing the show.

Back