Mayweather vs Hatton II?

jturrentine

White Belt
Reaction score
i saw in a few places that theres talks about a rematch happening in Europe? would this be bad or good for boxing? im guessing bad but theyd make alot of money and itll bring loads of attention to the sport. overall though i think its bad. Hatton cant beat Mayweather at this point..if ever.

Well, Since Mayweather convincingly beat him once, There's no reason for this fight. I would consider it bad for boxing because there's not many people wanting to see this match-up, However, If it generates a lot of revenue it's not exactly terrible.

Hatton isn't even close to to same fighter than fought Mayweather the first time, I believe part that Hatton died in the ring vs Floyd and the rest died when he fired Graham and took on Mayweather Sr.

MAYWEATHER NEEDS TO STEP UP.

FIGHT PACMAN or RETIRE

and FINISH FIGHTS LIKE A TRUE CHAMP

I've heard rumors about Mayweather fighting Matthew Hatton, but not Ricky in a rematch - it really wouldn't make much sense and I honestly don't know how much money they'd expect to make given the decisive ending of their first fight and that Hatton was squashed in his last fight vs. Pacquiao.

I honestly don't see it happening and I do believe Mayweather is waiting to see what happens to Roger Mayweather.

No it's not true. This rumor has been around since after JMM

I'm sure Floyd would LOVE to take this fight, but no it's not happening.

Good to hear. I know some people in London were hoping it'd happen just to see the event but other than that I'm glad its not happening.

Sad to say Hatton is washed up! I hope he doesnt fight again.

Nobody is interested in this fight. Hatton is overrated...

Man I miss Ricky...No one fought every second of every round like Hatton.

The 2 losses he has may have damaged him a lot, But it was still Pacquiao and Mayweather...No real shame in that.

Mayweather / Hatton 2 wont happen. Hatton will fight someone that isnt as good Mayweather.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hatton abandoned his training camp that was supposed to get him back in basic shape(not fight shape). So I'm guessing he has decided that he is finished with fighting.

Always wondered how much longer he would have lasted without his binge drinking between fights.

Sad to say Hatton is washed up! I hope he doesnt fight again.

He's not washed up but I imagine his heart isn't in it anymore. Remember, he stopped Malignaggi before being sat down by Pacquiao. If anyone I'd like to see Hatton fight Amir Khan next.

I'll never tire of seeing Hatton get demolished.

Man I miss Ricky...No one fought every second of every round like Hatton.

The 2 losses he has may have damaged him a lot, But it was still Pacquiao and Mayweather...No real shame in that.

yep. i miss watchin him too. a good man. no shame to lose to guys like them, especially pacman. hatton fought anyone

This would be terrible. If Mayweather continues to fight guys just to use his name to sell PPV's, he's in the sport for the wrong reasons, which his legacy will reflect.

Nobody is interested in this fight. Hatton is overrated...

Back