Mayweather Sr.: "I think Oscar was trying to be nasty in that situation..."

"FM: Yeah man, all that was a bunch of talk. I never believed it when I heard it. All fighters do that man. The only fighter I know who did that and didn't show his face was Marvin Hagler. Hagler kissed it goodbye and he was doing the right thing because he was up there in that age too. Honestly, I thought he got whooped by Sugar Ray Leonard. Everybody don't feel that way about that fight, but to me, Ray Leonard and Hagler was a more evident fight than the one between Jones and Tony. "

Drugs is bad..mmmk

"FM: Yeah man, all that was a bunch of talk. I never believed it when I heard it. All fighters do that man. The only fighter I know who did that and didn't show his face was Marvin Hagler. Hagler kissed it goodbye and he was doing the right thing because he was up there in that age too. Honestly, I thought he got whooped by Sugar Ray Leonard. Everybody don't feel that way about that fight, but to me, Ray Leonard and Hagler was a more evident fight than the one between Jones and Tony. "

Drugs is bad..mmmk

Yeah, cocaine is a helluva drug.

pg2_g_mayweather_sr_195.jpg
predator.jpg

Thats pretty close eh?

I love this one

PC: Will you still continue to train Hanshaw?

FM: I told him if you lose to Roy, you could go get yourself another trainer. That's what I told him. I told him not to come back this way looking, but in all honesty man, a lot of people thought that Hanshaw won. A lot of people thought that Roy laid on the ropes too much and didn't really throw no punches.

Floyd was more into hitting the crack pipe than blowing lines.

he knows how to get his face out there, thats for sure.

Floyd's dad is a drug-headed drunk

did you see him on 24/7 and in the interview right before the fight with Oscar? the dude loves attention and probably has no clue as to what he's saying

he needs to stay clean

pg2_g_mayweather_sr_195.jpg
predator.jpg

Thats pretty close eh?

I love this one

PC: Will you still continue to train Hanshaw?

FM: I told him if you lose to Roy, you could go get yourself another trainer. That's what I told him. I told him not to come back this way looking, but in all honesty man, a lot of people thought that Hanshaw won. A lot of people thought that Roy laid on the ropes too much and didn't really throw no punches.

"I'm yo damn daddy, man!"

That's one crazy resemblance, man!

Back