Mayweather needs 1 more win

JasonJJJ

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
To break Rocky Marciano's record of 49-0.

This is why he wants to fight Conor IMO. Imagine if they do fight and Conor wins...

-

Imagine if they do fight and Conor wins...

nuclear-atom-bomg-explosion-animated-gif-5.gif

Imagine if I fight Floyd and I win...

If if if if if if...

Yeah will see if conor falls for the 100million dollar trap, i know i would.

Imagine the day when there aren't 75% mcgregor threads on the front page.

TS why even post this thread? You posted no new news. Just a pointless opinion that you could have posted in the 10 other mcgregor threads you bypassed to make this thread.

Imagine the day when there aren't 75% mcgregor threads on the front page.

TS why even post this thread? You posted no new news. Just a pointless opinion that you could have posted in the 10 other mcgregor threads you bypassed to make this thread.

Floyd needs one more fight. A very safe fight for that 50th win. Is he under-estimating Conor?

-

Everytime I Hear Rockys name brought up i instantly think of coming to America in the barber shop scene

Floyd needs one more fight. A very safe fight for that 50th win. Is he under-estimating Conor?

-
Nothing to do with my question. This isn't even a new opinion. Be original.

Thread like these make me wish there was a dislike feature.

To break Rocky Marciano's record of 49-0.

This is why he wants to fight Conor IMO. Imagine if they do fight and Conor wins...

-
blackguysayingboom.gif

That record has been broken by the best and most powerful boxer in the world who was also undefeated in the amateurs:

ricardo-lopez.jpg

This fight is NEVER happening.

Like a fight against Conor is what Floyd is looking for to break Rocky's record ? It's one of the stupidest things I've ever heard. But it is original... I'll give you that.

I mean... Retire one win short. Instead of just setting up some can that is actually a pro boxer. He decides to fuck around with Conor for a year, or two, instead.

Like beating him would ever be seen as any kind of legit win. A guy with ZERO pro fights. Even a win against Conor would tarnish his legacy. He would be laughed at by the entire boxing world.

And that's what happens when Floyd wins.

it would be the easiest 50-0 in boxing history, a journeyman boxer would be a lot more difficult. circus fight

Back