• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mayweather/McGregor Discussion

Who wins?

• Total voters
They've been showing some of Floyd's past fights on TV. Marquez did better than I remembered. He did essentially get beat up rounds 10-12.

And for anyone who think Conor has a solid chance to win this
I just post this as a reply

<45>

What the...?

At this point I don't know if this is extreme confidence in yourself, straight up delusion...

Seriously, I don't even...

Said it right in the moment when I found out the fight was made official, the only thing entertaining about this is going to be circus leading up to the fight itself, and even that failed to fully deliver IMO, three straight days of media seemed to leave both guys out of material for it. Let's see how the do at the weigh ins.

I wonder why they didn't space it out more? They could have started the whole thing earlier and gone once a week, or hell just kept the same schedule and gone once every two days, giving them a couple days off in between.

loving these odds on Mayweather. You should have to bet 1000 to win 20 bucks lol

get the free Money boys.

Ok I stand to win £10k of Floyd wins itd.

I stand to win £20k if he wins.

If I lose I'm down £100k. Anyone else throwing their bets out there?

Nice.

And wtf do you do? Sugar daddy? Coke dealer? Respectable accountant? If that's disposable income I'm assuming the head of some cartel.

...or maybe shady accountant?

Viewing party. Hope Harvey doesn't ruin it.

So i've never laid a bet of more than £3 in my entire life, i like to place small bets on sporting events very occasionally to increase interest, but i don't do proper gambling. Doesn't do anything for me.

I just stuck £100 on Mayweather to win because, well, free money. Briefly considered going for £500, but you just fucking know if i do Mayweather will slip and blow out his knee or some bullshit. I can't afford to lose £500 so can't risk it.

I really hope every boxing fan out there who can afford a bet is making money out of this nonsense. Odds are short obviously, but free money is free money.

Just started browsing the social media for the event and found out this:

Need a stream. All the ones I find are freezing. Someone pm me a site.

Where is the PBP thread? Checked UFC, Boxing, and PBF vs. Conner forums...?

Back