• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mayweather/McGregor Discussion

Who wins?

• Total voters
Oh, I've rooted against him quite a few times. But the guy obviously respects the sport like very few before him.

Strange comment to make for a fight against an athlete from another sport.

Floyd respects his zero, not the sport of boxing.

I think the interesting thing is that in interviews Mayweather is expressing more doubt than I've seen him show before other bouts. He's mentioned his age and that he's not as good as we was, he's mentioned the unorthodox style of Conor as if it might trouble him. Normally he just tells people how he's going to dominate, but there is a weird reservation in his attitude towards this fight. So yeah, I think it is serious for him.

Nah he always sells his fights even against no hopers. See the build up to the Berto fight.

It's cool to write shit bit if you're telling me Floyd cares about his 0 before boxing you lost your boxing card.

Strange comment to make for a fight against an athlete from another sport.

Floyd respects his zero, not the sport of boxing.

Well, Floyd has always showed up in perfect shape for every boxing fight, and the Mc Gregor fight is, like, another boxing fight.

what's the best way to kill an earwig. Discuss.

Irish dude is fast but that was when he was prime before he was destroyed by the cholo

pRlkcYGsT3SyAyNMZwgJlCMfiY_8KrNjzMdZCNg16j9BnkQ0f2AKiEWb_34gduTIdPx2pSwvqevdLcsKqOCxpe0DUCcfi0KPtgQ_JON8Cry-3UQxjv6_pwRf69e_eA=w469-h314-nc

Why use a video of one guy on a heavy bag and the other hitting hands lightly?

Mayweather wins.

I think the interesting thing is that in interviews Mayweather is expressing more doubt than I've seen him show before other bouts. He's mentioned his age and that he's not as good as we was, he's mentioned the unorthodox style of Conor as if it might trouble him. Normally he just tells people how he's going to dominate, but there is a weird reservation in his attitude towards this fight. So yeah, I think it is serious for him.

He's like that as soon as he starts to sell the fight. When he trashes someone, you know the fight's not likely to be made soon. Once he starts praising them and saying how tough it could be, then the fight's coming.

Floyd is from Malta? Yet another testament...

He's like that as soon as he starts to sell the fight. When he trashes someone, you know the fight's not likely to be made soon. Once he starts praising them and saying how tough it could be, then the fight's coming.

He does both I think. During the Ortiz build up he was saying good things about Victor being a young strong champion. But then in another feature he'd say it'll be easy work. He's not really contradicting himself but he plays all sides.

It's how he made so much money for so long. Convince people he might get beat, and then make them want to see it happen.

lmao I really want this to be what some MMA fan believes is a legit breakdown of these 2 fighters.

Wow, Floyd is slow. What happened to him?

I cant believe Conor didnt get any racist rant from the liberal media for calling Floyd a piece of chocolate with eyeballs

He was humbler than usual before the Pacquiao fight, even during the weight-in. The guy knows how to toy with the audience.

Let's improve this thread.

*farts*

Back