Mayweather/ De La Hoya 24/7

RobCon

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get or see these shows from last year? I keep hearing how great they were and I can't find them on any obvious flash sites or torrent trackers.

Sorry if this should have gone into the media section but I figured that wasn't right since I'm not posting anything.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Theyre not on youtube? Thats where I saw a couple.

Slightly off-topic but does anybody know if there's gonna be a 24/7 for Calzaghe/Hopkins. I heard ages ago there would, but have heard nothing since.

A few months ago I checked Youtube and found none. So tonight I just skipped it and tried everything else. I checked now and I think they're all there. Thanks for the help.

Just so I know when to stop looking since they're in segments: there were four episode right? And were they an hour or 30 mins long?

The 24/7`s are excellent as are all the Countdown shows they do.

I just checked out the Pac-JMM one on Youtube and it was sweet, I generally don`t need any help getting psyched up for these big fights but these shows do make the fight seem more transcendent and important.

i don't think there will be a 24/7 for Hopkins vs. Calzaghe because the fight isn't on PPV. the whole reason for a 24/7 series is to hype it up enough for people to buy the fight.

youtube has the whole show- watched it-captivating stuff

mayweather sucks i hope he comes to mma i would love to fight him at 155

mayweather sucks i hope he comes to mma i would love to fight him at 155

The fuck?

Anyways, they should be on youtube. That's where I saw them. I think they're better than the Mayweather/Hatton series.

On another note, who else thinks the recent countdown shows aren't as good as they used to be?

i think that youtube used to take them off when they found them, but they have been online for a while 6+ months
http://youtube.com/results?search_query=24/7+mayweather+de+la+hoya&search_type=

when i was watching the Coutdown: UFC 82 show sounded like it had hired the same narrator from the 24/7 series, maybe it was just wishful thinking though

The guy who does the Countdown shows now for UFC is Mike Rowe, who also does the voiceover for TUF and a bunch of other stuff along with hosting Dirty Jobs.

I thought that the recent UFC Countdown shows have been the best yet, in a large part because they've copied the HBO formula, including using a similar sounding more serious voice over announcer.

Back