• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Mayor of St. Louis doxes people who want to defund the police then she get's doxed

You imbecile, the anti-fascists of yesterday share absolutely nothing in common with the domestic terrorists antifa today. Of course being the leech you are you would like to attach your buffoonery to a noble cause like theirs. You think Orwell would approve of the doublespeak you looney trans use today? You are NOT anti fascists in the true sense of the world, you are akin authoritarian jackboots like the communists.
don't worry folks I've come to detain this prisoner and drag him to Off Topic where he can talk like this for eternity

I don't support doxing, but the people pushing for defunding the police are putting everyone at risk. I really wish they could do this in purely leftist neighborhoods so they could see what kind of nightmare they are creating. I would like to believe that it would cure them of their insanity but maybe I'm asking too much.
Its true baltimore city and its 500 million police budget is super duper safer than ever

Good. There should be the same social stigma around communism, as there is with being a Nazi.

Pretty inappropriate of her. Some of this stuff just doesn't make any sense when it comes from elected officials. No one briefed her on the dangers of publishing the addresses public citizens in public government meetings?

When gov't officials are doing this, regardless of issue, it's a pretty good sign that your elected official shouldn't be overseeing the general public welfare.

Tongue in cheek: I wonder when she's going to read out the name and addresses of the people who come into her office and lobby on behalf of major corporations?

Back