Crime Mayor Lori Lightfoot Believes Criticism of Her Due to Race, Not Incompetence

Of course, when in doubt pull the race card.

Let's face it... The Orange card wins the aggrievement Olympics hands down. That one takes top "oh, woe-is-me" persecution honors going away.

2699.jpg

Let's face it... The Orange card wins the aggrievement Olympics hands down. That one takes top "oh, woe-is-me" persecution honors going away.

2699.jpg
Nice deflect. We were talking about the mayor of Chicago who is a slow-witted imbecile.
I understand you're still suffering TDS but try to stick to the topic of race-hustling.
Thanks

Dear Mayor Lightfoot,

Don't suck at every turn and no one will give a shit about your race.

Tom Bradley
Los Angeles Mayor (1973 - 1993)

Nice deflect. We were talking about the mayor of Chicago who is a slow-witted imbecile.
I understand you're still suffering TDS but try to stick to the topic of race-hustling.
Thanks

I have no problem calling Lightfoot a complete incompetent who lacks the emotional maturity to be a decent political leader.

Because I am not a member of a cult of personality.

Now you say the same thing about Trump and we'll know we are both men of integrity.

Trump still living rent free in vacant craniums. You love to see it.

People with severe Poker addictions should never judge others for "playing cards". It will always be a pleasure to mock your hypocrisy.

2699.jpg

Lol is that orange makeup on his shirt collar?

Reminds me of that old detergent commercial about "ring around the collar", but the name escapes me at the moment.

Regardless, this thread is about Mayor Triple Threat, aka Beetlejuice, not Orange Man Bad.

Trump threads are that way ------->

Chicago, for their credit, at least tried for change with Lightfoot. Not the incumbent, and not an established politician from the Chicago machine. She beat out two heavily favored aldermen, who certainly would have been more of the same.

You’re always gonna get a very blue dem mayor in Chicago, but of the options she seemed to me the best at time of the election.

This is disturbing…

The toilet of blue cities are completely clogged and overflowing with shit

I have no problem calling Lightfoot a complete incompetent who lacks the emotional maturity to be a decent political leader.

Now you say the same thing about Trump and we'll know we are both men of integrity.
Donald Trump is a narcissistic, reality-tv fraudster and a lot of other things but still it has nothing to do with the context of Lightfoot and her severe lack of functioning brain.

Last edited:

Yet you're first instinct is to "hurr durr Trump!", in a thread about someone else.

Lol is that orange makeup on his shirt collar?

Reminds me of that old detergent commercial about "ring around the collar", but the name escapes me at the moment.

Regardless, this thread is about Mayor Triple Threat, aka Beetlejuice, not Orange Man Bad.

Trump threads are that way ------->

Back