• Poll closed .

Flemmy Stardust

King of Lea
@Gold
Reaction score
VOTE FOR 4 BANDS

Round 2:
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/mayberrys-favorite-band-round-2.3292081/

This thread works best if you use all 4 of your votes. This way, we can see how the votes for the eliminated bands get redistributed, and how that changes the results from the previous poll.

Of course, only vote for bands if you like them, but i would be surprised if you didn't like 4 of these bands to some extent.

Vote or die, etc. etc.

Last edited:
It's Wu-Tang Clan.

There, now this can be a chat thread.

Wouldnt it be better with just one vote?

Youre trying to narrow down a choice to 1, but giving 4 options of a similar genre that most people like all or nearly all of them...

If 9 people share 4/4 of their choices but one person only has 1/4, the band with 10 votes wins, but of those 10, the band that won may be their least favorite of the 4 they picked.

Wouldnt it be better with just one vote?

Youre trying to narrow down a choice to 1, but giving 4 options of a similar genre that most people like all or nearly all of them...

If 9 people share 4/4 of their choices but one person only has 1/4, the band with 10 votes wins, but of those 10, the band that won may be their least favorite of the 4 they picked.

This isn't the final round...otherwise you'd be right.

Either way the point is closer to all 10 liking the one band.

pink Floyd
nirvana
the beatles
led zeppelin

1. The Beatles
  2. Led Zeppelin
  3. Pink Floyd
  4. Rolling Stones
    tumblr_ldb6q5C4981qa1xnko1_500.gif

This thread with no Rolling Stones

tumblr_n8zndjZq7Y1ry46hlo1_500.gif

Edit: looks like that @lsa guy

Last edited:
I think you made this a seven count bc Queen was going to be left out of the vote. Trying to make a mockery of the poll, eh?

I think you made this a seven count bc Queen was going to be left out of the vote. Trying to make a mockery of the poll, eh?

Was it that transparent?

I liked 7/4 votes more. Next round 5/3 votes....then 3/2 votes....final round head to head.

I might try to make it one round shorter tho.

Was it that transparent?

I liked 7/4 votes more. Next round 5/3 votes....then 3/2 votes....final round head to head.

I might try to make it one round shorter tho.
Like Saran, bud.

Whatevs though. I voted for them.

If i dont bump this, and the thread went away until the poll closed, all my picks would advance.

What to do, what to do...

I like System of Down and Rammstein. They are not in the poll :(

Back