• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mayberry Chat V3 Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sure ! Great to hear that. A healthy drink that tastes good is hard to find! Make sure you keep them stocked at all times ! Sometimes they sell out and you can’t find them .Don’t forget to shake the bottle also! Enjoy

I shake everything I drink even when it's not necessary lol.

Its definitely good though, and its obviously popular because there was only 4 left when I grabbed mine.

Thanks again man, that's good shit.

I love ancestry stuff and feel like telling everyone. Aubrey sums it up perfectly though….

grotesque-this-is-grotesque.gif

Lmao

I've always seen V8 as the beverage unhealthy people drink to make themselves believe it's OK that they don't ever eat vegetables because V8 is "like a vegetable" or something. I'm sure it's healthy to a minor degree, but ain't nothing canned by Campbell's that healthy.

I take a 5 ounce can in the morning, but I definitely don't think its a substitute for vegetables.

Wouldn't be very Christian of him. Especially during the medieval period.
I mean I don’t think it’s true. According to Wikipedia he had 18 children. Now whether thats inaccurate or not, it’s not an especially high number of offspring considering the time period.

You don't have to add alcohol. I drink mine with the SPICY V-8! :) Man that bacon tastes good in that! :)

Lol maybe I'll try it, because who don't like bacon.

I recently tried the spicy V8 and liked it tbh.

I've always seen V8 as the beverage unhealthy people drink to make themselves believe it's OK that they don't ever eat vegetables because V8 is "like a vegetable" or something. I'm sure it's healthy to a minor degree, but ain't nothing canned by Campbell's that healthy.

I never thought it was healthy, it's very salty but tastes very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back