Mayberry 2012 Posting Awards - List Your Nominees

wheres that thread about that guy that punched that retard for trying to grab his pizza?

Bill davis' thread about taking that homeless guys dog was epic. Whether or not it was a troll job is still a matter of academic debate amongst sherschollars.

Bill was a good sport about his dognapping being referenced in any animal post for months to come. (usually by me)

Can someone link me?

Therealdope seems to be pretty knowledgeable in a bunch of areas.

I'd have therealdope as one of the nicest posters as well. He seems to give his opinion without picking someone apart. I don't know how he does it.

I'd like to nominate fingercuffs in best poster as well as cooks1. Cooks makes me laugh even when hes not trying. Old bastard is dirty too.

'nugget and cazadores dodged the ban on several occasions. They appeared to make drunk threads and after said threads were deleated they then made threads with 'mod' in the title. I don't think they make it through 2013. I believe one of them is dubbed right now-lol.

I like damn near all you shitty posters. Can't vote for just one. Except Zer. Whatever he's nominated for, he should win.

I'd have therealdope as one of the nicest posters as well. He seems to give his opinion without picking someone apart. I don't know how he does it.

I'd like to nominate fingercuffs in best poster as well as cooks1. Cooks makes me laugh even when hes not trying. Old bastard is dirty too.

'nugget and cazadores dodged the ban on several occasions. They appeared to make drunk threads and after said threads were deleated they then made threads with 'mod' in the title. I don't think they make it through 2013. I believe one of them is dubbed right now-lol.

Ya nugget is lol, I added him to the 2013 likely to be banned list, particularly because of his call-out thread.

I'll add your nominations to the best poster list, since they're the only ones so far :icon_evil

A.Davis displayed a strong wit in his "thinking about quitting my job" thread and offered to pierce the penis of any poster free of charge who came into his studio and mentioned the thread. That's got to be worth something

Zer gets my vote for referencing a Spanish bukkake scene featuring Abigaile Johnson. I don't care what the category is.

Most Noticeably Absent Poster
AGA
fatalis
Det_Kimble
Bobby Boulders
?????
What fucking gives? I was gone for like a month and did anyone start any threads about me? Did anybody care if I was dead? I mean, you guys didn't even ask me about my novel. CAN YOU GUYS AT LEAST CARE ABOUT MY NOVEL?

Realdope is cool.

He's also old as fuck.

Like Jurassic old.

Still cool.

Rev's banning really caught me off guard. That was an e-suicide I never saw coming. I miss JSN's RW/RR Challenge threads too. Delbert was entertaining, as was Steakeater. All in all though, Rev is my nom for banning I was most surprised to see.

Ravden's wittiness cracks me up the most. He is really funny in the Heavies.

What fucking gives? I was gone for like a month and did anyone start any threads about me? Did anybody care if I was dead? I mean, you guys didn't even ask me about my novel. CAN YOU GUYS AT LEAST CARE ABOUT MY NOVEL?

I'd make a best novel category, but adavis would probably take it anyways. Sorry bruh.

At least you're up there, unlike ********** OP.

Rev's banning really caught me off guard. That was an e-suicide I never saw coming. I miss JSN's RW/RR Challenge threads too. Delbert was entertaining, as was Steakeater. All in all though, Rev is my nom for banning I was most surprised to see.

Ravden's wittiness cracks me up the most. He is really funny in the Heavies.

Good call on the Rev, someone said that one earlier and I forgot to add it. Although if you followed him in the OT, you probably knew his end was coming.

I agree about Rav too.. but I'm basing this off of Mayberry performance and unless he's nominated for best poster I don't really know where else to fit him in.

Back