Maybe someone will know the answer to this Fairtex Question?

PhenøM

MMA Gear Aficionado
Reaction score
I just want to know why Fairtex NEVER has anything in, EVER!. This is like the 8th time I have called them to request something and they never have anything in. From MMA Gloves to Boxing Gloves to ankle supports to just about everything else. The only logical thing I can think of is when they get supplies schools and academies get first dibbs and usually take all supplies. If that isn't it I am truly baffled :? It is always the same thing over and over, we don't have any in, but we have shipments coming in weekly, there MIGHT be some then, but there never are. :icon_evil

You are better off ordering from mmawarehouse.com They tell you on the website whether or not it's in stock. Fairtex will take your order then you wait, wait, make a ophone call and get told "It's literally on the truck going out", so you wait some more then after a few days you call and get the same thing "it's on the truck". Then you cancel and order from mmawarehouse and then 4 days later it's like Christmas.

Fairtex makes great gear but their service has always sucked. Everything I've ordered has taken between 2 and 4 months to come. When you call they always have some lame excuse like the dockworers are on strike and won't unpack the boats or there stuck because someone in Thailand has a mother that is sick and she isn't stitching the gloves fast enough.

I had a jump rope back ordered and it still hasn't come. I think they forgot about it. It's been over a year now.

Eric O said:
Fairtex makes great gear but their service has always sucked. Everything I've ordered has taken between 2 and 4 months to come. When you call they always have some lame excuse like the dockworers are on strike and won't unpack the boats or there stuck because someone in Thailand has a mother that is sick and she isn't stitching the gloves fast enough.

I had a jump rope back ordered and it still hasn't come. I think they forgot about it. It's been over a year now.

ROFLMAO! its 5am and this is the funniest thing i've read alllll day!

hehe

~Foz

Yeah, forget about ever getting anything from Thailand in a timely manner. Same applies to twins gear as well. Mmawarehouse is a great place to get then when they are in stock.

Fairtex is a very popular company/gear. So them being out of stock is sadly commonplace. I ordered from Muay Thai Boxing [Uk distributor for Fairtex] a pair of shin guards, a gear bag, and anklets and got them in a week. Some gear that needs to be special ordered does take longer [ I special ordered some bag gloves, fight gloves and headguard] and that can take over 2 months.

Fairtex does try hard to help you, They are not in the same league as MMA Gear.

I just got my gloves today, and I only waited 6 business days. I probably ordered at a good time then. *A+ for including DvD, promo cards, & a few stickers!*

Back