Maybe if I accuse the Russians of crazy CT's......

VivaRevolution

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Microwave Weapons Are Prime Suspect in Ills of U.S. Embassy Workers
Doctors and scientists say microwave strikes may have caused sonic delusions and very real brain damage among embassy staff and family members.

During the Cold War, Washington feared that Moscow was seeking to turn microwave radiation into covert weapons of mind control.

More recently, the American military itself sought to develop microwave arms that could invisibly beam painfully loud booms and even spoken words into people’s heads. The aims were to disable attackers and wage psychological warfare.

Now, doctors and scientists say such unconventional weapons may have caused the baffling symptoms and ailments that, starting in late 2016, hit more than three dozen American diplomats and family members in Cuba and China. The Cuban incidents resulted in a diplomatic rupture between Havana and Washington.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/01/science/sonic-attack-cuba-microwave.html

So it looks like the sonic attack in Cuba and China wasn't meant to disable, this was a mind control device.

Wake up people. You have a computer in your pocket. Think for one second about the tech they are supressing for national security reasons.

Add this to the mountain of evidence that MKultra and other mind control experiments never ceased, and they work now.

Discuss......

Last edited:
Your doing it right.

Also, if you see Trump wearing a tin-foil hat, that is a proper military defense technique.
c493f473c4a46f31e22c70c3d979a1ea.jpg

The Cyberpunk age is coming.

They probably wont even need sonic wave attacks....They could probably control people in more subtle ways by selecting what a person sees on their facebook, instagram, etc feed.

Last edited:
I knew it my micröwave is trying to sexualy molest me and my cat.

i have inside footage of Russian athletes training for Doomsday

This is the first time an article about the attacks on State Department employees in Cuba and China have mentioned "family members".

Have kids been attacked?

Also, I still don't understand why these attacks are not on the front page of every paper in the US.

I assume that if these sonic/microwave attacks injured a member of the Defense Attache (military) Officer within the embassy, then the cable TV channels would be calling for an invasion.

Also, I still don't understand why these attacks are not on the front page of every paper in the US.

I assume that if these sonic/microwave attacks injured a member of the Defense Attache (military) Officer within the embassy, then the cable TV channels would be calling for an invasion.

Perhaps somebody doesn't want people to know about this stuff?

Wake up people. .

any time i see this shit in a post, i know whats up lol.

so MKultra never stopped........thats a lot of people to keep a secret like this lol. i would sell out quick if i was working on it.

how come an ed snowden hasnt come forward with a flash drive of their entire operation yet?

any time i see this shit in a post, i know whats up lol.

so MKultra never stopped........thats a lot of people to keep a secret like this lol. i would sell out quick if i was working on it.

how come an ed snowden hasnt come forward with a flash drive of their entire operation yet?

Have you paid attention to what was done to Edward Snowden at all?

If he wasn't under FSB protection the CIA would have put a bullet in his head, and we all know it.

Have you paid attention to what was done to Edward Snowden at all?

If he wasn't under FSB protection the CIA would have put a bullet in his head, and we all know it.

is that why reality winner is dead?

you watch too many movies.

is that why reality winner is dead?

you watch too many movies.

Reality Winner exposed something of limited consequence.

The truth is that Edward Snowden was a trained feild operative aka an actual spook, and that is the only reason he is still living, and got away with it.

He knew the trade craft that he was up against.

I mean perhaps you forget, but their is video of Sr. CIA officials at a airport in public openly calling for Snowden to be assassinated.

Reality Winner exposed something of limited consequence.

The truth is that Edward Snowden was a trained feild operative aka an actual spook, and that is the only reason he is still living, and got away with it.

He knew the trade craft that he was up against.

I mean perhaps you forget, but their is video of Sr. CIA officials at a airport in public openly calling for Snowden to be assassinated.

a trained field operative? how so?

so as for your OP, you believe something as big as mass mind control.......no one would pull a snowden with that kind of info, over this amount of time? thats an impressive level of gullibility. ive often thought that i should attempt to start up a conspiracy site. it would be pretty easy to do, i think. the page hits would pour in.

Back