May 29th DAZN Devin Haney vs Jorge Linares

i was kinda looking forward to linares vs garcia.

haney by a wide decision?

This is actually a good fight if Linares has something left in the tank - and I doubt it.

Last edited:
Haney isn't the type of fighter that has traditionally beaten Linares. Linares, with all his flaws, still has a bit of offensive ability left, so we'd likely find out a bit more about Haney's actual defensive ability. Considering Linares' flaws, though, I wouldn't give him much chance here. Linares' defense, conditioning and durability might be poor enough for Haney to get the stoppage with volume down the stretch even if he's not a puncher.

Boxing business for dummies. Create 4 young fighter's with star potential in the same weight class. Get them all to make excuses to not fight eachother like diva's. Then have them fight other fighter's. The end.

I don't know what it is about Haney but i just find him extremely boring to watch.
I don’t know if its his body language that looks awkward or just looks uncomfortable, he won every round against Gamboa but at the same time didnt dominate him either

I loved his comeback after the Demarco and Hector V losses, even with the Loma loss, which would happen to 99% of guys. But after the Cano ko, I doubt it.

Here's hoping!

Yeah, at some point you're just shopworn. He got hit a lot.

Back