News May 13th Bellator London Interim belt- Storley vs MVP

I know Machida is a 3 fight losing streak but they were against Bader, Davis, and Mousasi. Two of them were split decisions. Are you telling me that the guy who went to life and death with Davis and Mousasi is the underdog against the guy who went life and death with Shipman and van Steenis? Oddsmakers are high.

I think Lyoto's age is what is effecting his betting odds these days.
44 is ancient for MMA.

Luke Trainer, finished as a fighter, very sad to see. No coming back from that imo.

Enjoyable event overall.

Luke Trainer, finished as a fighter, very sad to see. No coming back from that imo.

Enjoyable event overall.
Im not sure he is finished but definitely his hypetrain is busted. No pop on his hands and shaky chin; bad combination at LHW. The kid has heart, though.

Im not sure he is finished but definitely his hypetrain is busted. No pop on his hands and shaky chin; bad combination at LHW. The kid has heart, though.
At least Biyong looked better then his last horrendous bout. Still really raw but there is potential. That ground and pound was horrendous tho

I’m going to say he retires. Or at the very least never fights anyone half decent ever again. Gets fed cans for a year or two maybe. He seemed scared to death after he got struck and realised his chin was made of popadom.

I’m going to say he retires. Or at the very least never fights anyone half decent ever again. Gets fed cans for a year or two maybe. He seemed scared to death after he got struck and realised his chin was made of popadom.

He made Biyong look like Francis Ngannou.

Back