News May 13th Bellator London Interim belt- Storley vs MVP

Is Petr Yan in that pic? I can't see the pic at work but you can't seriously think he's better than Yan.
I cant see Khamzat in that picture either but p4p Yan would be the best, IMO. Amasov and Khamzat is too close to call, IMO.

Nice for the London crowd. Between this and the Mousasi fight, Bellator making it very clear Europe is a priority for them and they will put on major fights for them. I think that speaks volumes about UFC and Bellator and where the majority of the revenue/fan support comes from. Bellator being heavily reliant on Europe and UFC more concerned with domestic/stateside interest and selling PPVs.

Nice for the London crowd. Between this and the Mousasi fight, Bellator making it very clear Europe is a priority for them and they will put on major fights for them. I think that speaks volumes about UFC and Bellator and where the majority of the revenue/fan support comes from. Bellator being heavily reliant on Europe and UFC more concerned with domestic/stateside interest and selling PPVs.

They will also do another event in Paris, aside from the Fedor fight in Moscow during the summer. So, at least 4 shows in Europe this year.

They will also do another event in Paris, aside from the Fedor fight in Moscow during the summer. So, at least 4 shows in Europe this year.

Kongo main event vibes incoming! Sucks that Ares is with Fight Pass now so no cross promotion possible. I think co-promoting with regional shows would be a cool idea, kinda like what Brave does

Kongo main event vibes incoming! Sucks that Ares is with Fight Pass now so no cross promotion possible. I think co-promoting with regional shows would be a cool idea, kinda like what Brave does
In assuming Diatta will be fighting here and hopefully they can sign Mansour Barnaoui.

In assuming Diatta will be fighting here and hopefully they can sign Mansour Barnaoui.
Barnaoui is such a mystery. That million he won in the Road FC tournament couldn't have been enough for him to retire. I see him pics with other fighters from time to time

Barnaoui is such a mystery. That million he won in the Road FC tournament couldn't have been enough for him to retire. I see him pics with other fighters from time to time
He would be great addition to Bellator's LW division but has been MIA for a long time. Money should be running out soon.

Nothing to gain to co promote with ares and their 2 shows up to the date

The question now is will Dominique Wooding turn out for the UFC or Bellator London card?

Looks like it'll be a typical London card. Good main event and mediocre rest of the main card. Hopefully the prelims have a couple decent prospects and we see Luke Trainer in the co-main.

Looks like it'll be a typical London card. Good main event and mediocre rest of the main card. Hopefully the prelims have a couple decent prospects and we see Luke Trainer in the co-main.
Those arent bad fights, IMO. At least Kielholtz vs Watanabe is pretty good, IMO.

Those arent bad fights, IMO. At least Kielholtz vs Watanabe is pretty good, IMO.
They're decent but I just don't get the obsession with Whiteford on the main cards. There has to be some English guys they could throw on there. If Aiden Lee wins why not turn him around to fight Weichel in London? I'd take Trainer or Jack Grant on the main over him. It's just weird. He's Scottish too!

Kielholtz/Watanabe is decent, I think Denise should actually be 125 champ at the moment.

Whiteford is solid but he's just such a forgettable fighter.

Kielholtz/Watanabe is decent, I think Denise should actually be 125 champ at the moment.

Whiteford is solid but he's just such a forgettable fighter.
You lean Kielholtz I'm guessing? I think I do because Kana is so hittable and got KOed by GOATMouche last time out but she's got a much bigger frame and I wonder if she survives the initial storm if she can grind on Denise to a victory.

You lean Kielholtz I'm guessing? I think I do because Kana is so hittable and got KOed by GOATMouche last time out but she's got a much bigger frame and I wonder if she survives the initial storm if she can grind on Denise to a victory.

I think Denise gets it done yeah, but if Kana can turn it into a bit of a boring grindfest she's got a chance. She should be physically stronger.

Back