News May 13th Bellator London Interim belt- Storley vs MVP

UFC is saying they will have an event in England but did not give a date.. Looks to be April or May? Interesting to see how they compete there head to head. They should step up there show and outdo ufc.

UFC is March 19th as it stands, card so far, but hasn't got a ME yet (heard a rumour of Till Vs Uriah Hall which wouldn't be great tbh)

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/may-13th-bellator-london-amosov-vs-mvp.4221673/#post-167192423

Bellator usually give the UK shit undercards though whereas UFC usually stack the cards with name UK fighters.

I'm hoping MVP wins tbh. It would really shake the MMA world up and the reactions here would be hilarious.

On the other hand, I just can't see a scenario where Amosov gets caught though. Douglas Lima did jackshit to him.

I've always wanted to see MVP fight a good wrestler and he's gonna fight the best one in Bellator. I'm personally excited for the match-up.

UFC is March 19th as it stands, card so far, but hasn't got a ME yet (heard a rumour of Till Vs Uriah Hall which wouldn't be great tbh)

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/may-13th-bellator-london-amosov-vs-mvp.4221673/#post-167192423

Bellator usually give the UK shit undercards though whereas UFC usually stack the cards with name UK fighters.

Allen vs Hooker is a fight thats being talked about for that card as well. Sure gunny Nelson will return along with Paddy, Till etc. Who knows what the main event will be but it should be a deep card with UK talent

Amosov training in Thailand at Tiger Muay Thai. Hope he doesn't get too in love with the standup

Amosov training in Thailand at Tiger Muay Thai. Hope he doesn't get too in love with the standup

Damn, what a murderer's row. Imagine not knowing where you are and trying to pick up a fight with someone there.

Today's sparring partners, tomorrow's contestants.

One day we might just see Amosov vs. Chimaev...

Today's sparring partners, tomorrow's contestants.

One day we might just see Amosov vs. Chimaev...
I would be VERY interested in those odds. I assume Khamzat would be in the -250 to -400 range and Amasov in the +180 to +350 range, which is fucking crazy.

I would be VERY interested in those odds. I assume Khamzat would be in the -250 to -400 range and Amasov in the +180 to +350 range, which is fucking crazy.

I think Khamzat is an absolutely awful style matchup for Amosov personally. I'd pull the trigger on Khamzat at pretty long odds there, from what I've seen of the two he'd be far too physically strong.

I think Khamzat is an absolutely awful style matchup for Amosov personally. I'd pull the trigger on Khamzat at pretty long odds there, from what I've seen of the two he'd be far too physically strong.
What is Khamzat biggest win, though? He hasnt faced any competent grappler or anyone on his level, really. There are many unknowns with him, we dont know how his gas tank is or how he deals with adversity, for example. I would take my chances with Amasov or O1.5 easy.

What is Khamzat biggest win, though? He hasnt faced any competent grappler or anyone on his level, really. There are many unknowns with him, we dont know how his gas tank is or how he deals with adversity, for example. I would take my chances with Amasov or O1.5 easy.

The dude apparently throws Ilir Latifi around in training, imo he's the most talented MMA fighter I've ever seen.

The dude apparently throws Ilir Latifi around in training, imo he's the most talented MMA fighter I've ever seen.
I never thought beating Latifi would give you so much credibility, tbh. IDK man, im just not sold on him yet. Maybe because his cringey gimmick of "ill smesh you, brother" is annoying AF but I really want to see him face a grappler his own size.

I never thought beating Latifi would give you so much credibility, tbh. IDK man, im just not sold on him yet. Maybe because his cringey gimmick of "ill smesh you, brother" is annoying AF but I really want to see him face a grappler his own size.

It wouldn't if you were a HW, someone who can make WW throwing a HW wrestler around though? That's impressive to me. I like the way Darren Stewart talks about him here. Darren's a pro who's been around top guys and been in the UFC a long time but he sounds in absolute awe of his ability.

I fully believe the Khamzat hype, I really do. But we can't forget that they're both very young fighters. They'll both grow and evolve, a lot and at different paces/to different degrees. So by the time that fight ever took place, it'd be a different conversation. But nonetheless interesting because in my opinion they're both top 5 WWs in the world right now, maybe even top 3, even in their young age.

Yeah I've heard stories like this before...Ronda dropped HW male boxers in training lmao

Does he have a top 10 win yet or any good win? Nope

Amosov is the best fighter from that pic and he would beat anyone from there, imo

Yeah I've heard stories like this before...Ronda dropped HW male boxers in training lmao

Does he have a top 10 win yet or any good win? Nope

Amosov is the best fighter from that pic and he would beat anyone from there, imo

Is Petr Yan in that pic? I can't see the pic at work but you can't seriously think he's better than Yan.

Back