Maxine Waters thinks Putin invaded Korea

Jim Bob

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It was Crimea! Sorry,Maxine you can't impeach President Trump just because you don't like him!

lol what a fucking idiot. i dont know much about her but this is probably a typical professional politician that just sucks the life out of the communities she is pandering to while she goes home to a 5 million dollar house with a view.

lol what a fucking idiot. i dont know much about her but this is probably a typical professional politician that just sucks the life out of the communities she is pandering to while she goes home to a 5 million dollar house with a view.
Precisely! God help us!

This is what a Crimean looks like
Natalia+Poklonskaya.gif

This is a korean after plastic surgery
hqdefault.jpg

Not that this even has anything to do with the thread, but your very own CNN link shows Trump specified what he meant.

He misspoke, then clarified when questioned. She mispoke as well. I think it is fair to say she knows the difference between Crimea and Korea. She was clearly searching for the word.

He misspoke, then clarified when questioned. She mispoke as well. I think it is fair to say she knows the difference between Crimea and Korea. She was clearly searching for the word.
Trump couldn't even remember what country he bombed the next day. He's proven to be ignorant so many times. He didn't even know what the Triad was.

Trump is right about that. Its not an invasion you moron.
Ukraine is Russia.

Maxine is what most libtards are like. She is the prototype.

Novorossiya at most might represent the territorial claims of practical irredentist Russians.

Crimea is Russian no doubt but the entirety of Ukraine isn't and I doubt Putin or the government wants all of that. At most Eastern Ukraine is the only practical party that wants to join them and could be ruled.

Oh and fun fact parts of western Ukraine actually belong to Poland, Hungary and Moldova/Romania but were taken by Stalin during/after WW2 and given to the Ukrainian state.

So anytime a Ukrainian nationalist claims certain parts of Russia aren't Russian. Just be sure to tell them that parts of western Ukraine were only recently annexed to Ukraine less than 100 years ago by Stalin.

This is Congress as a whole:
http://data.rollcall.com/media/50richest/

It's a bipartisan swamp. Trump ain't draining shit. He's just strengthening one side of it.

Always about Trump your posts are I see.

Room temperature IQ flapping her lips about impeachment when she cant even fathom basic geography.
What an idiot.

Is she one who paid her daughter $800k to stuff envelopes?

Back