Media Max looking thick, solid and tight

Sir I'll have you know that my 10 leg parlay to turn $5 into $10,000 is not burning my money.

It's reliably stacked up with Cody and Holly holding it all together.
all the power to you. People spend that much on a lottery ticket as well I guess. About the same odds as a 10 leg parlay I'd guess but way less return lol

Cody/Fig is a sneaky link for FOTN.

Somebody's getting KO'd yes, but it's going to be wild while it lasts, especially with $300k bonuses on the line.

Think a lot of people are forgetting you can win both FOTN and POTN bonuses. Which means you can win an extra $600k, not just $300k. These guys who are looking for KOs AND wars are going to be extra hungry.
Imho thats an underrated banger, but, thats POTN all over it, Holloway vs Gaethje i believe has bigger potential for 5 rounds of violence.

I think this all depends on if Max defends his legs early on

That will determine the fight imo cause Max can out-box Justin for 5 rounds

And he has hair. We've seen hair be a force multipler before. WAR max and JBG bless we should be in for fun sherbros.

Max got hurt a few times by Zombie in his last fight which was pretty unusual and indicative of a KO loss coming someday soon, even if it might not be Justin.

That said, I normally don't worry too much about strong chins as you never know until they actually crack.
Even so I think the odds are low. The only way I see his chin cracked is if Justin beats the shit out of Max first and in panic or survival mode. I think Max's boxing and conditioning will prevail especially if handles Justin's power and puts on his typical high volume pressure. We will see though.

If Max fights smart, he can definitely win this.

Ah what the hell.. I am going with Max here.

Some clues to max strategy in this fight he has been dropping all week. He said he has correctly put on weight for this fight while also not losing any speed from fw. The hint there is that he is expecting extra pop with just as fast as speed. So I think his strategy is to pressure Justin while making Justin to backwards and max throwing the usual mass volume. He is expecting the speed to be the difference. I know Justin shells up a lot when he goes backwards to block his face but max is a boxer in the sense if Justin keeps his body unprotected while shelling up, max will work it. He is known to throw to the body a lot in his combos. I think the strategy there is the zap justin cardio and essentially make him make mistakes and take advantage of those. Only thing with Justin max needs to worry about in their situations is the uppercuts. Justin has crazy power in the upper cuts.

I can't believe it's actually happening, I got concussed just thinking about the fight. JBG eatin good tonight.

Back