• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Max Holloway Rebukes Fans Who Threatened Reporters for Thinking He Lost

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
7cc654a189c4fe763ae6ff97892f59d9.jpg

“Just landed in Vegas for another quarantine and was told some guys in the media are receiving threats for saying my fight was not a robbery. This is not ok. I appreciate everyone who wants to ride for me but that ain't it. Life isn't fair. It's even more unfair for many, many other people in the world than it will ever be for me. People are unemployed right now with no end in sight and it's not their fault. It is what it was. Nothing changed for me as a fighter. We proved our point. I still have my five belts at home. I'm 28 and healthy. Blessed era continues. Bless yourself.”

Max is a bad ass and all class. I still think he won, but I'm not mad about it.

Also, this is the fourth thread on this, lol.

Rooting for Volk to win but I myself was a bit surprised by the outcome.
Max, always a class act, though. Will always respect the skills and his positive outlook in life.

If he isn't the greatest featherweight of all time, he might just well be when all is said and done.

2 time FW Champ? Should have been. Will be!

I scored it for volk 3,4,5 but thought it was razor close...

Trolling aside Max is a class act and will always tune in to watch him fight. Hope he kicks the dog shit out of kattar/ige winner...

So is volk the new consensus FW goat?

where's Rogan and anik?

Max has such a boring and vanilla personality and he’s not particularly an entertaining fighter to watch either. Not sure how he has any fans.

Hope he doesn’t call for another fight with Volk, if he doesn’t think he was robbed why should we? Just keep up the good guy act and stay quiet.

Max has such a boring and vanilla personality and he’s not particularly an entertaining fighter to watch either. Not sure how he has any fans.

Hope he doesn’t call for another fight with Volk, if he doesn’t think he was robbed why should we? Just keep up the good guy act and stay quiet.

Not everybody wants to fake being an asshole

That is an impressive statement, good guy..

What?
Max has one of the most entertaining personas in the UFC outside of being a cringe/fake asshole.

He’s a genuine good guy with funny dialogue.

You must be a casual

Back