Max Holloway hasn't been drug tested at all before Sunday's fight

Not his fault.

Great news. The less drugs testing the better for everyone involved, including us fans.

Think it's still in the roll out stage. Sucks to see. But hopefully they can figure it out. Not sure it would be UFC's fault than.

At this point its the drug testing peoples issue.

It's a well known fact that the inhabitants of Hawaii aren't capable of using PEDs and/or recreational drugs.

I haven't really been paying attention. How does it work outside of the US or in a country without a commission?

Funny how random testing is random.

Edit: My phone is kinda screwy at the moment.

Last edited:
I haven't really been paying attention. How does it work outside of the US or in a country without a commission?

From what I understand, Saskatchewan's athletic commission is only responsible for in competition testing, basically before and after the fight. The UFC through the USADA is responsible for the out of competition testing starting last month.

It's a well known fact that the inhabitants of Hawaii aren't capable of using PEDs and/or recreational drugs.

Yeah, Hawaiians hate weed...

Good to see you got the AV back jack, this isn't really a story though. It would be a huge waste of money if every fighter knew that if they were main eventing that they would get tested. Things like this actually encourages the cheaters to try their luck cheating and get caught in the future in my opinion.

Im not too worried honestly. I would be very surprised if Holloway ever got popped for PED's, simply doesnt seem the type.. Although you never know

So they call it random testing and they rarely do a test i guess lol

Back