Media Max Holloway gets engaged

Is she the same nationality/race as Max is?

I heard that marriages between the same race last longer compared to interracial ones or something.

Also <Moves>

Is she the same nationality/race as Max is?

I heard that marriages between the same race last longer compared to interracial ones or something.

Also <Moves>
YubR_IU1.jpg

Congrats Max! That's Makua Beach on Oahu's west side, just up the coast from Max's hometown.

People seem to have this notion that Native Hawaiians are inherently racist. Let me set it straight. Yes, there's a nasty history between Native Hawaiians and Westerners that dates back all the way to the 1700s and culminated with the overthrow of the monarchy and the annexation in the 1890s. And there will always be an undercurrent of distrust because of that.

But what Hawaiians demand of any visitor, more than anything, is respect for the place and culture. If you come with a willingness to learn, listen, and to be respectful, I can promise you that you'll most likely be fine...doesn't matter which island you go to or where. If not, then that person who wants to fight you is just an asshole and does not represent Hawaiians.

Shes pretty good looking, good for him. Not gonna lie though his ex was hotter and thiccer toooo lol wonder why it didnt work out with her

I know why but I don't what to put their business out there like that. Let's just say they were both under the age of 21 and didn't know who they were yet.

did he sign a prenup tho?

A year ago she was married/engaged to another guy. So hopefully he does.

Last edited:
Rest in Peace Max. As Happy as I am for him I'll be completely honest and say that he likely gets divorced in 3 years max...hehehe.

Max especially Mini Blessed deserve to be happy and if he believes he's found it, good on him. He gets a beautiful Wife and hopefully Rush grows up with a loving Mother.

I truly do hope the Marriage lasts but they're a tricky beast.

I don't know why he's getting married without consulting Sheepdog tbh.

Did I not express that I'm happy for him lol, I can't be realistic and give my honest opinion at the same time?

I LITERALLY said I hope this works and that him and his son deserve to be happy, as someone that's seen his relationship history OFCOURSE I'm gonna be a little worried for my boy, he doesn't tend to be in relationships for long, and I'd hate to think he made a hasty decision that he will regret.

If the Marriage works I'll be over the moon for him, but Marriage's aren't everything people hype them up to be, you don't need to spend thousands of dollars on a Ring, and an expensive ass Wedding to say you love someone, you can easily do that with your actions and your words.
To invested bro

I don't know why he's getting married without consulting Sheepdog tbh.

Quit tryna sound cool bud, I'm not the one. I get it's Internet and you want to get that Snarky reply in, but I'm not the one guy. If you have anything constructive to add please do.

She’s nice but Looks like she could be his sister
Hopefully not related somewhere down the line... it is an island

<GOT2>

Rest in Peace Max. As Happy as I am for him I'll be completely honest and say that he likely gets divorced in 3 years max...hehehe.

Max especially Mini Blessed deserve to be happy and if he believes he's found it, good on him. He gets a beautiful Wife and hopefully Rush grows up with a loving Mother.

I truly do hope the Marriage lasts but they're a tricky beast.
Isnt the kid from his ex (wife)??

Did I not express that I'm happy for him lol, I can't be realistic and give my honest opinion at the same time?

I LITERALLY said I hope this works and that him and his son deserve to be happy, as someone that's seen his relationship history OFCOURSE I'm gonna be a little worried for my boy, he doesn't tend to be in relationships for long, and I'd hate to think he made a hasty decision that he will regret.

If the Marriage works I'll be over the moon for him, but Marriage's aren't everything people hype them up to be, you don't need to spend thousands of dollars on a Ring, and an expensive ass Wedding to say you love someone, you can easily do that with your actions and your words.
How is that being realistic, he has a much better chance of not getting divorced and an even better chance it lasts more than 3 years...

Back