Max Holloway: "As soon as I'm injured he wants to come out and harass my ass."

Tells Aldo to pretend it's a soccer game and show up.

I don't really like Holloway's style of trash talk and I still cannot accept very well that he actually SAID "hashtag where's Waldo?". Why in the fuck would a normal person say HASHTAG, for Christ's sake.

That said, this soccer* line was pretty damn good.

*football, actually, but nevermind

ha·rass
həˈras,ˈherəs/
verb, 17th century

To respond to a fighter who has called you out.

Holloway needs to shut up. I've always liked him, but he needs to cool it with the trash talking.
Where was all this anguish when McGregor was holding up the division?
Then he wants to disrespect Aldo? Fuck that.

Holloway:

"Aldo's scared of me!"
"Aldo's a bitch"
"Come get me at UFC 208, Aldo you bitch"
"Aldo's a duck"

Aldo:
"Ok, let's fight at UFC 208."

Holloway:

"Nah, man I'm injured. You're such a pussy for calling me out when I'm injured. And I gotta go to Disneyworld. And my dry cleaning needs to be picked up. And I'm the whiniest little manlet in the division btw"

Aldo: "Ok, I try and fight Khabib"

Holloway:
"See? You're such a pussy. Ducking me again. Omg, everyones afraid of me. HASHTAG #WHERESWALDO"

Why does my phone try downloading shit when I open a tmz thread? More weary of this site daily...

Holloway needs to shut up. I've always liked him, but he needs to cool it with the trash talking.
Where was all this anguish when McGregor was holding up the division?
Then he wants to disrespect Aldo? Fuck that.

Aldo is taking the McGregor route of ducking, fuck him.

Still keeping up with this bullshit about aldo? It's gone from silly, to absurd ... and now to just plain pathetic.

Aldo gonna keep running from Max no doubt.

I like Max but he is being unintentionally funny every time he tries to trash talk.

Holloway:

"Aldo's scared of me!"
"Aldo's a bitch"
"Aldo's a duck"

Aldo:

Holloway:

"Nah, man I'm injured. You're such a pussy for calling me out when I'm injured. And I gotta go to Disneyworld. And my dry cleaning needs to be picked up. And I'm the whiniest little manlet in the division btw"

Holloway:
"See? You're such a pussy. Ducking me again. Omg, everyones afraid of me. HASHTAG #WHERESWALDO"

This right here

Aldo is taking the McGregor route of ducking, fuck him.
How is he ducking when he accepted to fight Holloway on the date Holloway called out in his post fight speech?
I like the way Aldo meanders about. He knows what he's doing. But he'll fight Holloway. He always fights the number one contender. Name one instance where he hasn't.

Holloways trashtalk confuses me

Poor Max.

Gonna let 13 seconds catch him an ass whooping he ain't ready for.

Holloway:

"Aldo's scared of me!"
"Aldo's a bitch"
"Aldo's a duck"

Aldo:

Holloway:

Holloway:
This sums it all up perfectly.

How is he ducking when he accepted to fight Holloway on the date Holloway called out in his post fight speech?
I like the way Aldo meanders about. He knows what he's doing. But he'll fight Holloway. He always fights the number one contender. Name one instance where he hasn't.

He accepted either winner without even knowing who it would be. He accepted Pettis as well. When Max hurt his foot he went and asked to fight an undefeated 155lber in Khabib (who damn near everyone turns down.)

Back