Media Max Griffin on douchebag Imadaev and "fishy" fight

usernamee

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Max talks about how police had to get involved before UFC 236. Apparantly his opponent Imadaev tried fighting him multiple times leading up to the actual fight.

He also mentions how this fight was "fishy" - Meaning that Imadaev came to Xtreme Couture and sparred with him and alongside Imadaev was his manager Ali Abdelaziz, then shortly after the sparring session he got the call to fight the guy.

Yeah. I already knew Imadayev was going to be trouble. He looks psychotic and mentally unstable. he needs to be cut

Yeah. I already knew Imadayev was going to be trouble. He looks psychotic and mentally unstable. he needs to be cut

Always great when guys like this become professional fighters or even just learn how to fight

Wow Ali Abdelaziz is really a rat. Screw him

Imadaev's idol is Jon Jones

That's all you need to know

He tried to fight Forrest griffin too at the PI

I pick Imadaev to win a decision i regret seems like an idiot with a cavemans mentallity

and fuck Ali too that rat bastard

Shady shit from Ali?

No way. That guy is as straight a shooter as Edmond

<{outtahere}>

and fuck Ali too that rat bastard

It´s a real scummy move to get some "free" sparring in with a guy like that if they knew he was going to fight Max or maybe made the suggestion themselves.. Ali seems really nestled into the UFC matchmaking team somehow..

Ali is such a slippery little Arab greaseball, hope Colby finds him on teh streetz

He seems like a psychopath which could be a great trait for fighting. He seriously lacks fight iq though, he was having success and went on to grapple. His striking looked amazing.

The immediate point deduction was strange, but probably necessary if you want to discourage blatant cheating.

Ali seems to have a thing for fighters from the Caucasus lol. Maybe looking from his point of view, Griffin was on a 2 loss streak and Zelim was 8-0...

He probably wanted his 'up-and-coming' prospect Zelim to beat Griffin in stunning fashion. Either way, making them spar each other and then setting up the fight is still slimy as fuck.

I honestly hope they cut Imadaev.

The fouls in the fight were out of control, he should have been disqualified. If what Griffin is saying is true, I don't see why they'd keep him around.

Back