Maverick won that easy

Great result for Nancy Barber. Won the second with her work against the cage and Dominated the third.

It was great to see her celebrating with the family at the end of the fight.

She’s cute and has nice thighs and supports a great charity.

A lot of guys on here are bitter and angry because they are as ugly as Roxanne Modaferri.

Great result for Nancy Barber. Won the second with her work against the cage and Dominated the third.

It was great to see her celebrating with the family at the end of the fight.

She’s cute and has nice thighs and supports a great charity.

A lot of guys on here are bitter and angry because they are as ugly as Roxanne Modaferri.

2/10/ Too obvious

Yes..
Lets risk the whole UFC, by fixing a Barber fight.. Losing the promoter license, brand value decrease.
She is worth it!...

Well even if they did, they can always rely on puppets such as yourself to defend their reputation without question, so that’s something.

If there are a bunch of threads on a topic, clearly people care.
<seedat>

It's because they hate Marcy Barber, not because they're fans of the other chick. That's why I say no one really cares, they just wanted Barber to lose. If they really gave a shit about "robberies" there'd be just as many threads about the Phillips/Paiva decision.

I honestly have no idea what judges are watching anymore. This was an easy 2-1 in favor of Maverick, and 2 of 3 judges calling it for Barber makes me question their qualifications.

Obviously if there a bunch of threads on the topic then a lot of people care. What a bizzare statement

Again, it's because they hate Marcy Barber, not because they're fans of the other chick. That's why I say no one really cares, they just wanted Barber to lose. If they really gave a shit about "robberies" there'd be just as many threads about the Phillips/Paiva decision.

Again, it's because they hate Marcy Barber, not because they're fans of the other chick. That's why I say no one really cares, they just wanted Barber to lose. If they really gave a shit about "robberies" there'd be just as many threads about the Phillips/Paiva decision.

Watching a fight because you want someone to lose means you care about the fight and the outcome. People care about this fight because of Barber.

This is common in combat sports—- fighters playing the heel to get people to hate watch their fights. You should know this.

Last edited:
Back