Mauricio Rua

What think?

• Total voters

Randy Trevor

Hear me talkin' to you?
Banned
Reaction score
Hey guys.....hey
my favorite fighter is Mauricia "Shotgun" Rua. I haven't watched mma a whole lot since he lost the strap to Jones and i'm recently getting back into it. I noticed that he is on a terror, with 3 straight wins against opponents with a comnined record of 48-22. That's pretty good.

Now his next fight is against beast, Volkan Oezdemir, a guy that almost beat Cormier. I think if my boy beats him, he's right in line for a shot at belt. What do you guys think?
tattoo-mauricio-rua.jpg

First off. Shogun is on a legit run. This fight is very interesting in the weak 205 division... Second. Volkan got destroyed by Cormier, looked like a boy vs a man...

Normally I'd ridicule you for promoting a has-been. But, it's the LHW division.

First off. Shogun is on a legit run. This fight is very interesting in the weak 205 division... Second. Volkan got destroyed by Cormier, looked like a boy vs a man...
He had Daniel in trouble if my memory serves correctly

For sure. He'd be on a 4 fight win streak which would be the best win streak in division I think. Also former champion

Volkan almost beat Cormier?Did you watch the fight with your ass?

For sure. He'd be on a 4 fight win streak which would be the best win streak in division I think. Also former champion
I think he's second best LHW all time after Chuck too, that has to count for something

Hey guys.....hey
my favorite fighter is Mauricia "Shotgun" Rua. I haven't watched mma a whole lot since he lost the strap to Jones and i'm recently getting back into it. I noticed that he is on a terror, with 3 straight wins against opponents with a comnined record of 48-22. That's pretty good.

Now his next fight is against beast, Volkan Oezdemir, a guy that almost beat Cormier. I think if my boy beats him, he's right in line for a shot at belt. What do you guys think?
tattoo-mauricio-rua.jpg
Rua is done

Cardio machine, Tornado kicking Shogun with non stop trips, sweeps and scrambles was a force.

Tired no knees boxing Shogun isn't quite the same, but it's nice to see him win some still.

Back