Mauricio Rua robbed at gunpoint.

Nah, not really, we kinda of reached a stalemate. Brazil sucks. But it's just a matter of time other places in the world end up the same way. Except China, china will dominate the world. :icon_cry2

I've heard and read the opposite, but if you live there and know first hand, I cannot argue with that, lol.

LMFAO.

BRB getting hijacked in the highway by all the illegal immigrants in my city.

You are so delusional....the mainstream Sensationalist Media, really scurred u huh.

Sounds to me like Glen Beck opened a sherdog account lol

What a typical bunch of pussies among today's "men". They don't want to get calluses on their delicate palms, so they steal other people's hard earned money. They know that Shogun could have destroyed all 3 of them at the same time, so they make sure to have a gun on him before he knows what happened.

And we all know that when they get caught, these so called "tough guys" will become crybabies in the courtroom. They will feed everyone the old sob story about having a hard life in the favelas, and a bunch of idiots will feel sorry for them. Maybe it's barbaric, but I would just prefer to see trash like this be executed.

not barbaric at all, would make the world a lot safer to get rid of the trash instead of slapping them on the wrist

What a typical bunch of pussies among today's "men". They don't want to get calluses on their delicate palms, so they steal other people's hard earned money. They know that Shogun could have destroyed all 3 of them at the same time, so they make sure to have a gun on him before he knows what happened.

And we all know that when they get caught, these so called "tough guys" will become crybabies in the courtroom. They will feed everyone the old sob story about having a hard life in the favelas, and a bunch of idiots will feel sorry for them. Maybe it's barbaric, but I would just prefer to see trash like this be executed.

It is a shame. I cannot stand a thief's mentality, one of the lowest of the low in my opinion. The I had a rough life bullshit and my daddy wasn't there and mommie weened me off her titty to early... Is so fucking lame to hear these days. I am so sick and tired of seeing worthless murderers and rapists get sentenced to jail so I can pay for them to live. Paying for someone, who is never getting out, to survive in a cell is also very fucking lame and completely counter productive. And yet still people get sentenced to life, with DNA evidence proving they are the criminal who committed the murder. Do people not realize someone has to pay for that piece of shit to live now? For the rest of its life? And the number of incarcerated keeps getting exponentially higher. I mean wtf!! When some crybaby woman drowns all six of her kids in a bath tub, I don't think that needs to be understood or rehabilitated, I don't think that person deserves a second chance. that persons life is over. Even if rehabilitated would you want to hire a murderer of children to work at your business? Would you want that fucker as a neighbor living next to your children? But instead let's build a cage and pay for them to live, until their final days, whenever the fuck that is. But we are running out of room!! Well, build another several million dollar prison and keep storing these low lives. But we need more cops to work it. Ehh just hire more. Where the fuck is that money coming from? Print it or just charge it to the middle class cause the rich shouldn't have to pay it they have to many bills already. Well what about also charging it to the lower class as well? Ehh they don't make enough cash to charge them for it. This world is completely full of shit... The largest collection of smart dumb motherfuckers I have ever seen.

Imagine you are driving at night and a guy of Shoguns size with no shirt standing on the side of the road asking for a lift.....no sane person would give him a lift

This kind of stuff happens in 3rd world countries all the time.. it is called a shakedown. Thugs rob you at gunpoint by the side of the road. Highwaymen.

Happens in Mexico about every 30 seconds. This is our futures if we don't enforce our borders.... a country without borders is not a real country. Poor people and criminals flood over the border and throw the country in to chaos. Brazil is simply 3rd world, but our country can still be saved.

Shogun gets rob & you're spamming paranoid politics?
Chill man.

What are you talking about "today's men"? Stealing isn't new.
And we all know that when they get caught, these so called "tough guys" will become crybabies in the courtroom.
Or more likely they are hardened fucking criminals who aren't going to whimper at the sight of a judge.

People have been robbing each other since a caveman picked up a rock. This is not a new problem, nor is this a problem exclusive to any one place. Unless you count Earth.

I'm just glad. First of course, because they left him alive, and relatively unhurt. Second, because they left him with his pants.

Careful Shogun would have chosen a safer route to drive home.

This kind of stuff happens in 3rd world countries all the time.. it is called a shakedown. Thugs rob you at gunpoint by the side of the road. Highwaymen.

Happens in Mexico about every 30 seconds. This is our futures if we don't enforce our borders.... a country without borders is not a real country. Poor people and criminals flood over the border and throw the country in to chaos. Brazil is simply 3rd world, but our country can still be saved.

Team America! Fuck Yeah!

Pretty sure brazil is a not a third world country. They have a lot of people with computers, cars, etc and they have large, modern cities.

This happens in the US all the time. I wish my Native American ancestors enforced the borders.

Until very recently I was living in Venezuela. Pretty much everybody I know either has been robbed or kidnapped or attempted.

Ironically nothing bad as ever happened to me there. Only in Miami did I ever get robbed.

glad he wasn't hurt...although what happened in the first place is terrible.

The fact the another thread has been made while there is a 40 page thread about it bothers me more than the robbery....i guess im used to violence in rio...lol

Back