Mauricio Lara vs Josh Warrington Sept.4th DAZN

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
https://www.badlefthook.com/2021/7/...katie-taylor-next-fight-dazn-boxing-news-2021

ESPN reports that a Lara-Warrington rematch is set for Sept. 4, though Matchroom have not made an official announcement just yet. The bout will headline a DAZN card at Headingley Stadium in Leeds, England, Warrington’s hometown, and a place where he should feel the true home advantage he’s experienced in the past. Their first bout was fought in an empty arena.

It’s also expected that Katie Taylor will be back in the co-feature, defending her undisputed lightweight championship.

That’s a good matchup - and still a pretty risky one for Warrington.

That’s a good matchup - and still a pretty risky one for Warrington.

We've seen this time and time again. The undefeated boxer gets brutally KO'd and then rematches and it goes the same way. You win, you avenge your lone loss, you lose, your career has probably reached its limit.

Hope Lara wins again and then fights Xu.

Now confirmed.

Crazy that Warrington didn't take a tune up before this. He got his ass handed to him in the first fight, and I'd imagine he needs a little confidence boost before this.

Can see it going badly for him, unfortunately.

I loved the first fight. I’m not too sure second one goes the same. For me it’s a 50/50 fight. Can’t just discount Warrington like that. I know this is his first fight since the loss. Did Mauricio fight again?

It's not like Warrington didn't have his moments, but if he can't get Lara's respect early on it's going to have the same result. I remember watching live with some of you guys and it was a shocker to watch.

First fight was really good. I wonder if Lara will throw a jab this time lol

Back