Matt Serra triggered by Colby's shit talk

latest

Last edited:
Colby and Joe are best buds now because Joe recognizes what Colby is doing. Did you not see him kiss Joe's head in his post fight inteeviewM

The rest of the guys he has pissed off like Pissbing and Serra don't mean shit. They're old and washed up and if they want to get triggered it's entirely their fault. As long he is making money for Dana and the UFC he will be fine.
150,000 buys. I think that’s the estimate. What do you think Covington’s fake anger and diatribes added to that amazing total? He clearly isn’t adding value in that regard. Well maybe it’s the eye popping numbers his social media platforms get. He certainly garners some interest but it doesn’t appear to be me to be the rolling in cash/more asses in the seats assertions many make.

I like how he keeps saying he doesn't care, and at the same time is obviously super angry and threatening to kill Colby.

I like how he keeps saying he doesn't care, and at the same time is obviously super angry and threatening to kill Colby.

It's also obvious he is insecure about his height and weight lol He better stop sharing icecream with Dana.

Every time Matt talks he’s triggered by something

If I were locked in a room with matt serra, I'd be afraid he'd eat me when I fell asleep.

Colby is an idiot though. Hes starting shit with literally everyone. This is going to hurt him in the long run.

Why go after Rogan, Serra and fucking Jim Norton?
Have you seen what bitch move Jim Norton did when he was interviewing colby? Also serra has been talking shit about him forever .

Yes, enjoy the cringe. At least McGregor was somewhat clever with his antics. Colby is just bad at shit talk.

True, Colby himself is quite boring; but seeing everyone lose their minds around him is hilarious.

Back