Matt Serra confronts Joshua Fabia (Diego's coach)

meh, its a free country and its not like diego sanchez is some young 18 year old kid. the guy knows what a "good coach" and a "bad coach" is, he would just rather do his spiritual shit right now.

This is one of those situations where you have to wonder what was going through his (Fabia's) head and how he envisioned that conversation playing out.

Serra seemed to hit it on the head when he was recounting the story to Dana...he came over 'looking for respect'. Fabia somehow thought it was a good idea to interrupt Serra's breakfast or whatever, in order to be acknowledged and validated?

Never mind the 'unconventional' training and the new-age touchy feely stuff...that encounter alone suggests that Fabia is a little 'off'.

meh, its a free country and its not like diego sanchez is some young 18 year old kid. the guy knows what a "good coach" and a "bad coach" is, he would just rather do his spiritual shit right now.

What about a "good touch" and a "bad touch" then?

:-/

Whatever the fuck was he even talking about?

Is there some context, or some prior altercation?

In any case, this dude is a train-wreck.

Basically goes like this

Background:
Diego befriends this weirdo and hires him as his life coach guru or whatever. He gets interviewed by a few people and right away it’s obvious hes a strange guy. Also pretty obvious he is conning an innocent gullible Diego. Matt Serra was one of the people in media that rightfully made fun of this guy and his strange hippie new age crap methods.

Last Weeks incident:
Guru guy sees Matt eating as he usually always is. Guru approaches matt starts confronting him about what he said on his podcast. Basically blames him for all the shit hes been getting from media, fans.

Then the rest is what you see on video

Le's be honest though, it's not like Weidman's BJJ is getting him KO'd all over the place. Really should be talking to Ray.
ray maxed out at destruction......

I have family from long Island, and I've seen that very same switch flip in their eyes when I fuck with them around meal time. Terrible idea on his part. I've gotten busted lips, hes lucky that he's still alive

Life lessons

Don’t tug on Superman’s cape
Don’t piss into the wind
And don’t fuck with Matt Serra while he’s eating.
I have family from long Island, and I've seen that very same switch flip in their eyes when I fuck with them around meal time. Terrible idea on his part. I've gotten busted lips, hes lucky that he's still alive

I actually thought Matt took it easy on the weirdo and was trying to be polite. If it were another time and place I’m sure we’d have a different outcome.

Never fuck with any dude when he’s eating. Reminds me of lions.

Back