Crime Matt Gaetz rewrote FL marijuana laws so friends/donors got paid

44nutman

The Original Nut of Sherdog
@Gold
Reaction score
https://www.tampabay.com/news/flori...n-rush-some-of-his-friends-allies-scored-big/
When the law was passed I always wondered why they limited who could grow. I put some money into one of the approved growers(another buddy hooked me up with the deal, the grower wanted to raise capital to get started) and got paid back and made a little cash on the deal, so I am glad Gaetz was a corrupt politician.
I find it funny that She is just 17 years old, Gaetz is looked at like some kind of rebel outsider by the Lickspittle crowd, but deep down he is just like any shit head politician of the last 30 years. He makes sure he uses his position to get paid or at the very least makes sure his donors get flush from any legislation passed. Someone tell me again how drunk frat boy is some outsider because he sure acts like the typical corrupt piece of shit politician.
Also part of the Gaetz hooker story is his trips to the Bahamas, that was paid for by, hold on this should shock no one, but I am sure they will blame the 17 year old girl for it.
Those trips were paid for by one of the dudes, who benefitted from the change in the law.
No wonder I laugh my ass when I hear the Trump wing wants to get rid of the Rino's but defend the grifters who pay for pussy.

"Gaetz was corrupt! But I'm glad he was corrupt because it benefited me."

<Lmaoo>

https://www.tampabay.com/news/flori...n-rush-some-of-his-friends-allies-scored-big/
When the law was passed I always wondered why they limited who could grow. I put some money into one of the approved growers(another buddy hooked me up with the deal, the grower wanted to raise capital to get started) and got paid back and made a little cash on the deal, so I am glad Gaetz was a corrupt politician.
I find it funny that She is just 17 years old, Gaetz is looked at like some kind of rebel outsider by the Lickspittle crowd, but deep down he is just like any shit head politician of the last 30 years. He makes sure he uses his position to get paid or at the very least makes sure his donors get flush from any legislation passed. Someone tell me again how drunk frat boy is some outsider because he sure acts like the typical corrupt piece of shit politician.
Also part of the Gaetz hooker story is his trips to the Bahamas, that was paid for by, hold on this should shock no one, but I am sure they will blame the 17 year old girl for it.
Those trips were paid for by one of the dudes, who benefitted from the change in the law.
No wonder I laugh my ass when I hear the Trump wing wants to get rid of the Rino's but defend the grifters who pay for pussy.

Marjorie Taylor Greene thinks Matt fucking 17 year old's on ecstasy is super hot. And his getting kickbacks from local business people for legislative favors is super Alpha.

"Gaetz was corrupt! But I'm glad he was corrupt because it benefited me."

<Lmaoo>
Big difference. I was risking capital, Gaetz just took advantage of his position to benefit his boys, donors and to score free trips to the Bahamas with a 17 year old chick in tow. Well not technically free because he had to pay for the chick to have sex with him.

“legal weed” is 100% bullshit if it doesnt allow for unlimited homegrowing. Cannabis is a plant and should be treated as one. I can fill my yard with tomatoes, or even poison ivy, so why not cannabis!???

i’ll tell you why. corporate favoritism. The elite want to extract more money from the masses by regulating and taxing the shit out of cannabis. If they allow people the freedom to grow their own cannabis then the government and the corporate elites will lose out on that money they would have made from selling weed to those folks.

so they “legalize” it, but you have to buy corporate-grown weed from corporate-owned stores for a hefty price , with a huge tax markup. Then the tax money from legal corporate weed goes to helping cops bust the unregistered home grows, like grandpa didnt have enough trouble growing his glaucoma medicine without the cops getting involved.

Last edited:
“legal weed” is 100% bullshit if it doesnt allow for unlimited homegrowing. Cannabis is a plant and should be treated as one. I can fill my yard with tomatoes, or even poison ivy, so why not cannabis!???

i’ll tell you why. corporate favoritism. The elite want to extract more money from the masses by regulating and taxing the shit out of cannabis. If they allow people the freedom to grow their own cannabis then the government and the corporate elites will lose out on that money they would have made from selling weed to those folks.

so they “legalize” it, but you have to buy corporate-grown weed from corporate-owned stores for a hefty price , with a huge tax markup. Then the tax money from legal corporate weed goes to helping cops bust the unregistered home grows, like grandpa didnt have enough trouble growing his glaucoma medicine without the cops getting involved.
Nothing is stopping you from growing other than you.

Marjorie Taylor Greene thinks Matt fucking 17 year old's on ecstasy is super hot. And his getting kickbacks from local business people for legislative favors is super Alpha.

is mtg still a crossfit junkie?

{<jimmies}

I happen to truly hate the legal marijuana business. I have nothing against legalization itself. But the regulations surrounding it irk me. For years, they locked people up for selling weed to make a living. Not big corporations but regular low income people working minimum or low wage jobs hustling weed on the side to cover bills. And let's be honest, most people dealing weed aren't making better than minimum wage on their weed transactions either.

Yet rather than raise the minimum wage or make it legal for people to run their side hustles without going to jail, we've legalized it for corporate interests. Locked out the little guy since he/she will never be able to afford a license. So, corporations will reap the economic benefit and the guy on minimum wage will still be on minimum wage except now he gets to watch a corporate fat cat making loot doing the same shit that would have sent him to jail 5 years before.

The game is all the way fucked up.

I happen to truly hate the legal marijuana business. I have nothing against legalization itself. But the regulations surrounding it irk me. For years, they locked people up for selling weed to make a living. Not big corporations but regular low income people working minimum or low wage jobs hustling weed on the side to cover bills. And let's be honest, most people dealing weed aren't making better than minimum wage on their weed transactions either.

Yet rather than raise the minimum wage or make it legal for people to run their side hustles without going to jail, we've legalized it for corporate interests. Locked out the little guy since he/she will never be able to afford a license. So, corporations will reap the economic benefit and the guy on minimum wage will still be on minimum wage except now he gets to watch a corporate fat cat making loot doing the same shit that would have sent him to jail 5 years before.

Do you have any thoughts on a solution? I don't think it's a good idea to let people sell a fully unregulated drug, especially when we start talking about edibles and extracts that can be significantly stronger and may contain all sorts of nasty extras.

Perhaps some sort of low volume license with significantly less barriers to entry for an individual?

Do you have any thoughts on a solution? I don't think it's a good idea to let people sell a fully unregulated drug, especially when we start talking about edibles and extracts that can be significantly stronger and may contain all sorts of nasty extras.

Perhaps some sort of low volume license with significantly less barriers to entry for an individual?
A solution? Sure, a simple low price license ($50-$200) with simple rules and a low cost class ($100-$500).

Street level dudes have been selling unregulated weed for decades. The pro-legalization arguments for decades have specifically been about how safe the product is. That didn't change just because the government got involved.

Random story about edibles, I had someone contact me about creating edibles but they didn't have a grow license. When I looked into it, she would have needed a separate license to make the edibles or she would have run afoul of possession limits and distribution laws. To make edibles and sell them to the dispensaries - she couldn't do it without becoming a criminal. It makes no sense. If she wanted to back cookies in her kitchen and sell them to the local bakery, she wouldn't go to jail for it.

A solution? Sure, a simple low price license ($50-$200) with simple rules and a low cost class ($100-$500).

Street level dudes have been selling unregulated weed for decades. The pro-legalization arguments for decades have specifically been about how safe the product is. That didn't change just because the government got involved.

Random story about edibles, I had someone contact me about creating edibles but they didn't have a grow license. When I looked into it, she would have needed a separate license to make the edibles or she would have run afoul of possession limits and distribution laws. To make edibles and sell them to the dispensaries - she couldn't do it without becoming a criminal. It makes no sense. If she wanted to back cookies in her kitchen and sell them to the local bakery, she wouldn't go to jail for it.

Weed is safe in relation to other currently legal drugs like alcohol and tobacco, that doesn't mean its harmless or should be fully unregulated. Kids shouldn't be smoking it, and the reality is we don't really know the long term effects of consuming more powerful extracts and edibles. I say this as someone who regularly smokes weed - I agree that some sort of low volume license is probably the right way to go.

Weed being technically illegal but decriminalized for all senses and purposes (outside of major, massive drug trafficking) has always been the best solution for the little guy, in my opinion.

Anything else leads to corporations taking over, with the small-time dealers now being chased after and prosecuted on other legal technicalities, such as not having a license or averting taxes.

Legal weed is sadly not a good idea.

Back