• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Matt "Danger" Schnell

NumeroUno

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Anyone else still keep an eye on this guy? He was on a reality show on MTV a while back and was the only legit fighter on the show. He now trains at American Top Team and has won his last 3 fight in exciting fashion although it was against less than stellar competition. His next fight is against Elias Garcia who is Anthony Pettis cousin/training partner and already lost a decision against him early in his career. I think "Danger" takes it this time and is in Bellator by the end of the year.

I watched the show for some reason and remember him, he got tapped out on a Legacy show, that was last time I saw him fight.

He was best guy on the show. Good for him getting on a Titan show. Big Fight for him.

Schnell actually lost to the other Elias Garcia from Texas in Legacy. It's just a huge coincidence that he's fighting the other one from Wisconsin. It seems like he's been staying busy since his last legacy fight so hopefully his hard work will pay off.

Huge fan of this guy , very well rounded.Won his fight in 19 seconds tonight and 5 straight.Not saying he's anywhere near ready for Mighty Mouse(but who is in the flyweight division)but I think he could give alot of people in the division trouble.

Huge fan of this guy , very well rounded.Won his fight in 19 seconds tonight and 5 straight.Not saying he's anywhere near ready for Mighty Mouse(but who is in the flyweight division)but I think he could give alot of people in the division trouble.
He sure does belong in the UFC! One of the Best fighters ever!

Matt Schnell won in Legacy 52. He is one of the best fighters and ought to be in UFC
LFC-52-102.jpg

He def should get a shot on TUF if they are still doing a Flyweight season which I hope they do.

Being Legacy champ is a big deal but I think there are a few guys who should get a call up at Fly before him like Pantoja.

Id sya he's one win away from the UFC.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RuralAttacker25
Back