Matt Brown

kappaz

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone can help me with a list of fights Matt Browns been hurt by a body shot. I know he got dropped by Erick Silva (and obviously Ellenberger) but i'm trying to think of others and have drawn a blank!

I was wondering if anyone can help me with a list of fights Matt Browns been hurt by a body shot. I know he got dropped by Erick Silva (and obviously Ellenberger) but i'm trying to think of others and have drawn a blank!
Jordan Mein hurt him too.

Mein was beating him pretty good before gassing out

WBCzZoj.gif

Ah that's right of course. Jordan Mein. That was a great fight. Any others??

can't remenber the 2 fight Vs Lytle.
But with Chris boxing, I wouldn't be surprised if Matt was hurt with a body shot in those fight.

Did Robbie ?

don't think so, If Robbie would have hurt Matt, I think Robbie would have finished him.

But , I'm a drunk. My memory isn't always the best.

Robbie finished him with a body kick but the ref thought it was a low blow.

Way back on TUF Amir hit him with a knee to the body and he was visibly hurt and Amir took control of the fight.

Weak body brothers - Cowboy and Matt Brown

This is actually spot on

Matt Brown, much as I love him, is the new Scott Smith

Gonna get dropped to the body in every fight from now on.

Chin like a mother fucker, weak ass liver

This gif is like an itch. If someone says "body shot" in a thread no matter what the context, we all get fiercely jittery until someone posts this gif. So thanks for doing the deed.

Bust seriously..that body kick Ellenberger landed...

hukBPU.gif

Anyone got the gif?

I dunno, but he matches up well against prime Bas

I cant recall. Tried to go to the war room and only got 404 answers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ufc925
Back