Matt Brown versus ?

FutixuK

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Anyone got any ideas of who is likely to replace Tarec?

They've got Brandon Thatch and Neil Magny both on card if either were needed to step up.

Rick Story would be a good shout but I don't know if he's fight ready etc..

Jake Ellenberger and Koscheck are scheduled a week or two later, higher profile names though and might be likely to fight a week or two earlier for a main event position?

UFC 183 is currently very stacked so would you be surprised to see either Thiago Alves or Kelvin Gastelum in there?

Regardless of who Brown ends up fighting I beg the UFC not to offer a newcomer/promotional debutant to step up to fight Brown, unless it's Ben Askren :eek:

There is still time for Cowboyto step in after fighting Bendo lol

A Question I usually ask....What about some Dong?

Anyone got any ideas of who is likely to replace Tarec?

UFC 183 is currently very stacked so would you be surprised to see either Thiago Alves or Kelvin Gastelum in there?

Gastelum already has a fight coming with Woodley.

They are going to either screw Gastelum and pull Woodley out of there to fight Brown, or they'll do a weird fight where they match Brown up with Lim and sell it like "Lim comes to bang and it will be a exciting standup war, anyone who counts out the underdog is crazy look at Felder yadayadayada".

Cowboy Cerrone. lol

That's not actually out of the question, even with the Bendo fight looming. If he comes out of that one still healthy, he'd probably take it if asked.

Other than that, Lombard, Story or maybe even Sexyama would work for me.

They are going to either screw Gastelum and pull Woodley out of there to fight Brown, or they'll do a weird fight where they match Brown up with Lim and sell it like "Lim comes to bang and it will be a exciting standup war, anyone who counts out the underdog is crazy look at Felder yadayadayada".

Why put Felder as the example. I had him to win fairly easily and wow I wasn't disappointed

Why put Felder as the example. I had him to win fairly easily and wow I wasn't disappointed

Because he's a recent underdog/late replacement winning. Was a very sweet win, I jumped up and screamed. They should've zoomed in on TJ and Faber their faces after that one too

Please not Ben askren. I have tickets to that show for gods sake

Back