Matt Brown, Pat Miletich and Cody Gibson on a Brand New MMA Roasted Podcast

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by AdamHunter, May 14, 2014.

1. AdamHunter

AdamHunter Green Belt

https://soundcloud.com/mmaroasted/cody-gibson-matt-brown-and-pat-miletich

Here is the Brand New MMA Roasted Podcast. Our guests were Matt Brown, Pat Miletich and Cody Gibson.

Cody comes on at 21.50. He talks about being a Substitute teacher, how his handicapped brother is his inspiration and more.

Matt Brown talks about who he'd like to fight next, what his wife won't let him buy (we interview the wife and try and convince her)...he describes what it was like being there when Dimebag Darrell was shot, the letter he got from the UFC after making a Topless joke and more. He also answers some of the questions you guys asked me to ask.

Pat Miletich talks about how the UFC made him go up a weight class or they would drop him, being a Free Mason, his fight with Dan Severn, he discusses UFC Pay and more.

Ellenberger discusses his final preparations training for Lawler.

Hope you guys enjoy.
    Adam Hunter

2. MilesAbove

MilesAbove Gold Belt

Oh holy-moly... I thought it was one of the short videos. I'll have to check this out after work.

AH, you coming to Tuff-N-Uff's 20th anniversary show? Cuz Vegas + Summer + Free show = why the heck not :icon_chee

3. jkthenatural

jkthenatural Snake In The Grass

Will watch tomorrow when I'm at work and bored as all hell

4. AdamHunter

AdamHunter Green Belt

What is the date on that? The next time I am in Vegas is July 1-5. Performing at Bally's if you want some comps, let me know bud.