Matt Brown is MMA's Rocky

inz0mn1ak

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Love him or hate him, Matt Brown has the Rocky like fight to him. He goes full throttle , he can be hurt, he can be beat, but he will always entertain you.

I think alot of fighters need to look hard at what Matt Brown does. He isn't the most technical, the most proficient, and shit he isn't the best MMA fighter, but he has tons of fight in him and he is the guy that will put your lights out or go out hard trying too.

Much respect for Silva last night too, that guy is a warrior, and no matter what anyone thinks, round 1 of that fight last night is easily one of the best rounds in MMA period.

Looking forward to Matt Brown's next fight, win or lose, he will always be one of my favorite fighters to watch and root for.

Yeah , thats what i was thinking too. His heart and will to win is insane. Real warrior.

Definitely became a bigger fan of his. I really really hope his style is successful against the top 10 to some degree. The way he fights is awesome. Almost weird how successful he is with that aggression so far.

No no no no no no no

Frankie Edgar, dumbo. So obvious. But also Matt Brown is cool.

564614_10151810851076276_1057554161_n.jpg

Rocky can finish a fight, Edgar can't.

Rocky is also a movie about a smaller man defeating larger men.... and let me stress IS A MOVIE. They're both from Philly, they both takes beatings and find ways to survive. They were both champions who had tough decision losses.

Also this
11.gif

Rocky is also a movie about a smaller man defeating larger men.... and let me stress IS A MOVIE. They're both from Philly, they both takes beatings and find ways to survive. They were both champions who had tough decision losses.

Also this
11.gif

He's a very tough guy.. can't dispute that.

No no no no no no no

Frankie Edgar, dumbo. So obvious. But also Matt Brown is cool.

I am not debating who is the better Rocky fighter lol, I love Edgar too, but Brown just seems to fit the roll better as he is always the underdog.

Erick Silva is a fucking warrior. I was worried when he got carried out on a stretcher last night but Dana said he is okay now.

Back