Matt brown is legit, give him his shot now

GusOwnsJones

White Belt
Reaction score
I've been reading you haters posts saying he doesn't deserve a title shot for over 5 months. Exclamation mark tonight, he's the real deal, better resurgence than Robbie Lawler.

Please pay this WARRIOR the respect he's EARNED.

WAR BROWN

haha yes, needs title shot. no one wants to see rory or that black guy fight big rig

I thought Sherdog didn't like unwarranted title shots?

Tyron Woodley MAYBE, but Brown? He deserves it, both from a promotional and a winning streak standpoint. He did his work, is exciting as hell, a warrior and now deserves his time under the final spotlight.

Dude is legit as ****.

dudes earned it. I dont see him winning the title but I would be stoked to see him try. I mean, 7 wins in a row? How many more before he finally gets a title shot??

No way he deserve a title shot after beating the extremely overrated E.Silva

Remember Fitch's 7 fight win streak. But the UFC didn't want to give him a title shot because he was too boring.

Here's Matt Brown, everything the UFC wants in a fighter, on a looong win streak against respectable fighters.

Title shot yes.

Has he beat a top 10 fighter? Silva was a punching bag.

Has the UFC fed him a top 10 fighter? This is the UFC politics not wanting Brown to fight for the title because he's not popular enough. Now he has an active winning streak IN THE UFC of 7, tied with Renan Barao and Chris Weidman.

Over a win against Erick Silva? Are you guys insane? Give him at least a top 5 fighter before

I think a title shot is a tad premature at this point, given that he hasn't defeated a top 10 fighter. But if it happens, I won't be too upset.

How about beating a top 3 opponent first.

Hell, make it a top 5 and we have a deal.

Back