Woodson Vs. Jonathon Pearce
Anglin-Cut that bum
Lee Vs. Casey Oneil
Calvillo- Alot of these female bums go to BKFC why not? Cut this bum
Alvarez Vs. Damir Ismagulov
Song Vs. Nathan Maness
Williams Vs. Niko Price
De Lima Vs Andrei Arlovski
Holloway Vs. Chan Jung sung- I know hes getting a title shot but not a big fan of someone getting 3 shots after already losing twice although they were close what happens if the 3rd fight is close again and he loses give him a 4th fight?

I like KZ VS Holloway way more than Holloway Volk 3. But we will probably get the latter due to no other viable contenders

Jung Vs. Michal Olekesiejczuk
Woodson Vs. Jonathon Pearce
Anglin-Cut that bum
Lee Vs. Casey Oneil
Calvillo- Alot of these female bums go to BKFC why not? Cut this bum
Song Vs. Nathan Maness
Williams Vs. Niko Price
Holloway Vs. Chan Jung sung- I know hes getting a title shot but not a big fan of someone getting 3 shots after already losing twice although they were close what happens if the 3rd fight is close again and he loses give him a 4th fight?

Is Gigadze ready for a title shot? If you look at FW, that's literally the ONLY way you can't do Max/Volk again. There's absolutely nobody else you could even dream about matching up with Volk at this point.

Is Gigadze ready for a title shot? If you look at FW, that's literally the ONLY way you can't do Max/Volk again. There's absolutely nobody else you could even dream about matching up with Volk at this point.

Well I agree but why give max a 3rd fight after only winning 1 fight? and if he loses again then what another 1 fight then a 4th fight? I didnt know Giga was fighting Kattar so if Giga beats Kattar then give him the fight

Well I agree but why give max a 3rd fight after only winning 1 fight? and if he loses again then what another 1 fight then a 4th fight? I didnt know Giga was fighting Kattar so if Giga beats Kattar then give him the fight

Yeah I don't really disagree with you it's just that...if you don't do Max, you gotta figure out who the hell it's gonna be. If Giga beats Kattar I would say yeah for sure him. But if he loses to Kattar...what then? Volk has to fight SOMEONE right LOL?

Yeah I don't really disagree with you it's just that...if you don't do Max, you gotta figure out who the hell it's gonna be. If Giga beats Kattar I would say yeah for sure him. But if he loses to Kattar...what then? Volk has to fight SOMEONE right LOL?
he fights cejudo in mega fight, all it takes is dana to stop being a cheap fuck lol.

he fights cejudo in mega fight, all it takes is dana to stop being a cheap fuck lol.

Okay fine, but that's not happening. They will instead grab the #9 ranked guy or some crap and hype him up like he has a shot.

Jung Vs. Michal Olekesiejczuk
Lee Vs. Casey Oneil
Song Vs. Nathan Maness
Williams Vs. Niko Price

YES
Sure why not
Alvarez already got smoked by Damir. If CDF wins, give him Gamrot otherwise give him CDF.
YES
YES
Sure why not

Giga Volkanovski will be a fun fight. Otherwise, winner of Emmett Ige can get hyped to get wrecked. Maybe Magomedsharipov will come back?

YES
Sure why not
Alvarez already got smoked by Damir. If CDF wins, give him Gamrot otherwise give him CDF.
YES
YES
Sure why not

Giga Volkanovski will be a fun fight. Otherwise, winner of Emmett Ige can get hyped to get wrecked. Maybe Magomedsharipov will come back?

We are really saying the winner of Ige/Emmett over a third fight with Max? Ugh LOL.

We are really saying the winner of Ige/Emmett over a third fight with Max? Ugh LOL.
man emmett throws absurd bombs and he held high volume for 15 mins vs burgos. Would be kind of fun to watch vs volkanosvki not gonna lie. Ige I think has less than 0 chance vs volkanovski though that'd be hard to watch.

man emmett throws absurd bombs and he held high volume for 15 mins vs burgos. Would be kind of fun to watch vs volkanosvki not gonna lie. Ige I think has less than 0 chance vs volkanovski though that'd be hard to watch.

Emmett is a fun fighter yeah, but jeez he'd be +600 vs Max or Volk. That said...even if it's Max vs Volk 3 you aren't having a fourth fight unless Max wins. So if Volk beats Max again, you're right in that these are the guys we'll be looking at.

Emmett's lead leg fell apart against Burgos so Volkanovski would probably end his career in 2 rounds. Would be a good 2 rounds though.

Emmett is a fun fighter yeah, but jeez he'd be +600 vs Max or Volk. That said...even if it's Max vs Volk 3 you aren't having a fourth fight unless Max wins. So if Volk beats Max again, you're right in that these are the guys we'll be looking at.

Joel Alvarez drops to 145 using 4 IVs and miracles from Jesus, weighs in at 147.5, beats Burgos then beats Chikadze in similar fashion and goes on to fight Volkanovski in a non-title 5 rounder at the end of 2022 after Volk/Max 3: Really? ends with Volkanovski winning by majority dec. This is ideal and no one can tell me otherwise.

Emmett's lead leg fell apart against Burgos so Volkanovski would probably end his career in 2 rounds. Would be a good 2 rounds though.

Joel Alvarez drops to 145 using 4 IVs and miracles from Jesus, weighs in at 147.5, beats Burgos then beats Chikadze in similar fashion and goes on to fight Volkanovski in a non-title 5 rounder at the end of 2022 after Volk/Max 3: Really? ends with Volkanovski winning by majority dec. This is ideal and no one can tell me otherwise.
<mma4>

Back