Vinc Pichel vs Michel Prazeres
Anthony Njokuani vs Justin Edwards
Sam Sicilia vs Mark Eddiva
Aaron Phillips vs Chas Skelly
Li Jingliang vs George Sullivan
David Michaud vs Danny Mitchell

The top match ups I want to see next are:
Dillashaw vs Cruz

Cruz needs a tune-up fight when he comes back. Barao is a way too difficult opponent after such a long lay-off.

Rockhold deserves someone who's not 1-4 in their last 5 fights. He's on a two fight win streak against decent opponents after all. I wonder if Hendo will even fight again.

Other than that, they're all pretty fair match-ups.

Francisco Rivera vs Eddie Wineland

Wineland is considering retirement, and is also sidelined indefinitly.
He has said himself that there would be a period of medical layoff for about 8 months at least.

Rivera vs. Mike Easton, perhaps?

How does Jones not get a rematch if he loses a close fight? He already beat Gus and if it is close we have to see a rubber match(only fair IMO). The guy has never really lost and deserves a rematch IMO if he loses(Silva got one with Weidman)

Cormier seems to think he definitely gets a title shot as his next match, but if JJ loses he is gonna have to fight someone else in the mean time.

Yes.Cruz vs Barao, just made a thread on this one!

He has said himself that there would be a period of medical layoff for about 8 months at least.

Guys get sidelined indefinitely all the time that doesn't really mean much, and yeah I'm sure he was after he got knocked out by a guy hadn't fought in nearly 2 years while he was considered one of the very best, that probably hit him pretty hard. And Eastons booked. And on 3 fight loosing streak.

Lawler vs Tarec? Chiesa vs Santos? Thats ridiculous, i like some other matches

Cruz needs a tune-up fight when he comes back. Barao is a way too difficult opponent after such a long lay-off.

Rockhold deserves someone who's not 1-4 in their last 5 fights. He's on a two fight win streak against decent opponents after all. I wonder if Hendo will even fight again.

Other than that, they're all pretty fair match-ups.

I don't think Rockhold in any situation would ever say he doesn't deserve Dan Henderson, weather he was on 10 fight losing streak or 10 fight winning streak. Dan said him self last night that he's continue to fight, could be likely at 185. Henderson/Rockhold could be a perfect fight for the UFC to promote.

Rivera- Wineland would be alot of fun, and tough to call.
Rivera needs to work on a more multidimensionally conscious approach, instead of wearing himself out on subs that aren't there and trying to only really rely on his finishing ability.

Rivera- Bowles would be a better opportunity for both fighters IMO. Both looking to get back on track coming off losses, Bowles wins he's back in the ranking picture, Rivera Wins and he's back on track with the biggest win of his career yet.

I'm thinking Assuncao has the next shot, which i have him losing even more decisively than the one he 'won' against Dillashaw.

Dillashaw was going to fight Mizugaki, But I think Miz needs one more good win to get the shot, unless an injury or something unforeseen happens. In the meantime, Mizugaki-Cruz would be a great title eliminator.

Bantamweights have my attention big time lately.

I like most of your matchups but would prefer:

Robbie Lawler vs. Matt Brown
Hendo vs. Wand III
Barao vs. Mizugaki

Back