Vassel vs loser of Mo vs Davis

Newton vs Tito

DaDa 5000 vs Former Boxer Butter Bean
Kimbo vs Big John (Referee)
Shamrock vs Mayhem Miller

Ken Shamrock vs Dada5000

Royce Gracie vs Ben Henderson

Kimbo vs Rampage Jackson

If they don't make Shamrock vs Gracie re-match.

Gracie vs Kimbo

Shamrock vs Dada 5000

Bob Sapp vs Dada 5000 is a good suggestion also.

Tito vs Gracie ?

I think it is more likely Dada 5000 doesn't get another fight with Bellator after last night. Kimbo will because he is a big draw and despite how it looked still got the win.

Edit

Lets see Tyson KO some of these guys. Tyson vs Kimbo ...... it would break records ratings wise.

Ken is not fighting again in Bellator, per Coker

Royce was on a 1 fight contract but he looked pretty good, wouldn't mind seeing him fight in RIZIN.

Melvin vs Roger Carroll (Melvin needs to move to WW)

Campos vs Ryan Quinn

Vassell vs Guilherme Viana

Newton vs Kato (Newton should move to MW)

Sanchez vs John Teixera - winner is King of SD

Pineda vs Justin Lawrence

Ken is not fighting again in Bellator, per Coker

Coker said that ? Is there a link you can provide me with so I can read the content ? I did a quick search but didn't find anything.

Benson vs Royce
Tito vs Rampage

Those fights would actually be decent unlike this farce we just saw

Fedor vs. Kimbo

Time for the two greatest to face each other.

Dada needs a rebound fight that will show his street credentials and get him back on track to the title. Possible match ups:

Dada5k vs dog the bounty hunter
Dada5k vs Danny bonaduce
Dada5k vs screech

Now it seems likely dada5k would be the betting underdog in any of these match ups, but he needs a ranker win to get him back on track.

Coker said that ? Is there a link you can provide me with so I can read the content ? I did a quick search but didn't find anything.

Said something along the line of "they had a 1 fight contract and that's where it will lie."

Dada needs a rebound fight that will show his street credentials and get him back on track to the title. Possible match ups:

Dada5k vs dog the bounty hunter
Dada5k vs Danny bonaduce
Dada5k vs screech

Now it seems likely dada5k would be the betting underdog in any of these match ups, but he needs a ranker win to get him back on track.

I would bet the house on any of them 3 vs dada5k. Maybe dada vs a 90 yearold in a wheel chair.

Said something along the line of "they had a 1 fight contract and that's where it will lie."

Thanks, not looking good for Ken to get another fight in Bellator. And depending on how you want to take what Coker said. Gracie might not get to either. I think Gracie looked decent. I think we see him back for one more fight.

Thanks, not looking good for Ken to get another fight in Bellator. And depending on how you want to take what Coker said. Gracie might not get to either. I think Gracie looked decent. I think we see him back for one more fight.

Only if Gracie needs the money (and he might). Otherwise, I assume that is his quota fight for the year.

DADA vs an Elliptical machine at LA FITNESS

KIMBO vs. Stair Master/ treadmill

Ken Shamrock vs Tito 4. WHOO! Come on we all want it.... /sarcasm

Royce Gracie vs Miletich or Sherk

Dada5000 vs please God not another fight for him

Kimbo vs Wren

Melvin Guillard vs retirement hopefully, the guy's chin is gone. Realistically probably some total no name.

Derek Campos vs someone like Held

Linton Vassel vs I really don't know

Emmanuel Newton vs I really don't know, maybe Tito?

Back