Masvidal vs Mcgregor Number one Bull**it

A 3rd fight with Nate would look like a cowards move seeing how Nate as done nada since they last fought. It would send the message that Conor the biggest star in the UFC is unable to hang with the current lw's of his division, Nate is not current in the division and as even lost the dubious title of gatekeeper. Until Nate comes back and can show he's still relevant it's not a fight I care about or wanna see.

Lmao no matter who the fuck Conor fights yall are gonna cry

If Conor vs Nate happens, then they fucked over Dustin or Max.

Or Conor just wants to wait for someone to beat Khabib. But doesn't make sense when he keeps asking for rematch.

Wish it was truw.

Mas kills the Mcdingleberry

They know the casuals will eat up that stupid Diaz Mcgregor matchup again. Money White at it again.

Why does everyone care so much about a 3rd Diaz fight? Just let it be.

If Conor only has a few fights left in his career, I want them to be against people we've never seen him against or interesting fights. We've seen it twice. We know what that fight looks like.

Literally anyone in the top 10 is more compelling than that fight.

Crush.gif

Glass jaw Conman gets his career ended in 2019
this conor nuthugger is so adorable

masvidal is chinny as hell. could be easy a till win in the first round and everyone would say cut masvidal..now he is hyped as hell. crappy. i hate conor though,

Conor should fight Holloway / Aldo next.

why the hell should the ufc reward nate for doing shit the last 2 or so years...refusing fights...sitting on his ass, just waiting for the conor fight...hell no...he doesn't deserve shit...he should have been fighting this whole time...instead of turning down fights...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back