Masvidal sitting down and looking shook?

If anything, sitting down is meant to convey that he not impressed with the win...but Conor fanboys will interpret it how they see fit. I mean, we have some McShertards claiming Khabib will now be 'scared' to fight Conor after last night LOLOL

Probably right after Conor roasted him for wearing that coat that nanny’s wear in Ireland while watching their soap operas.

Business wise it makes the most sense. Pretty confident it will be next.

If they make that fight next, we are In for a HELL of a year

Imagine how big Khabib v Conor will be if they get through Tony/Jorge?

Lol maybe he just had second thoughts on his attire for the evening.

Why is Masvidal wearing a bathrobe to a fight..? Must be a Vegas guys with money thing..?

MacFloydRobe.jpg

I guess you are a mind reader now.

Am I the only one that doesn’t see anything at all? Sherdoggers overreacting about nothing

Apparently if we focus hard enough on what goes on outside the cage, that will help us understand more clearly, what is going to happen inside the cage

Conor winning isn't the bad thing about last night. It's his dumbass Fortnite fanboys making all these shit threads like this one again. Yeah TS. Gamebred is shook staring down the biggest payday imagineable. Fucking clonker haha

How can you notice anything with Conor's cock in your throat? It seems physically impossible to be a good observer in that situation.
Cock. Completely. Throated.

Street Jesus gains absolutely nothing from Conor losing or winning but performing poorly in the process. This was the best scenario for him to capitalize on a big money fight. If op could only wipe those salty tears from gag reflexing, then he'd see it.

Last edited:
Beta moment for sure.

LOL I think he was sitting down because he was trying to hide his wood from the cameras.

I think guys who realize they are close to a red panty fight will get hard in the presence of the guy who is about to open those doors for them.
43904C9600000578-4824642-image-a-55_1503700127190.jpg

He looked so ridiculous sneaking and flashing that liquor bottle on camera.

Conor wins one fight in years, and this forum goes back to being an insufferable pile of shit.

Back