• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Masvidal quote

Nothing to be ashamed of, many good fighters have those early in their careers.

maxresdefault.jpg
Why does no one comment on Usmans completely unnatural physique?

"The only guy who was willing to step up and fight on six days' notice, cut 20 f------ pounds of weight, travel overseas, and murder this f------ idiot, was me," said Masvidal.

Right on!

when he lsoes he play the ufc forced me victim card. i bet jorge talked to tito already.

B-b-b-ut JoUrNeYmAn Masvidal would nevurr fight Oosman!

You soyboys better start putting some respect on Masvidals name.

<{cruzshake}>

jorge doing it to play the vicim card after an hope that get his fan boys back on his side.

48 fights vs 17 too, but I guess context only matters when it forms to your narrative lmao...let's not even bring up strength of opponents. That really wouldn't discredit Masvidal or put the decision machine Usman on the pedestal you so desperately want to place him on. Stay bitter, bum.

isnt jorge like 5 years older than him and jorge not been hurt as much so he always been game to fight 4 times a year.

isnt jorge like 5 years older than him and jorge not been hurt as much so he always been game to fight 4 times a year.
Correct. He got a $500k+ payday his last fight and decided it was worth trying to negotiate for some PPV %, but everyone on here decided he was a duck that would "sit out and complain" if he becomes champ. Lmao. Check the record. He's had 3+ fights a year for like 7 or 8 of the last 10 years. And his record isn't padded with scrubs either. I'm not taking anything away from Usman. He is a very talented fighter. I don't like his style, it's not for me. But the lack of respect for Jorge from those who claim to be fight fans is mind boggling.

Last edited:
It’s not farfetched whatsoever to be 20lbs out from target weight a week out. Most of that is water/walk around weight so it should come off with no problem. The last few lbs a couple days out without having managed nutrition/hydration throughout a fight camp should be grueling though.

Masvidal is an absolute G for taking this fight. Forget fighting a solid fighter like Usman, the weight cut alone would break many.
"Solid" is a bit of an understatement regarding Usman, don't you think? lol.

Agree though, let's hope Jorge won't be drained.

I wonder if mas has been training this whole time. Would be dope. I hope he wins. Ima burn my whole town down if he does.

If Jorge wins I will import one of his Tequila, Whiskey or whatever that is and will drink it on a Saturday Night watching a shitty Fight Night Card alone. That will be the first time I am supporting a fighter.

B-b-b-ut JoUrNeYmAn Masvidal would nevurr fight Oosman!

You soyboys better start putting some respect on Masvidals name.

<{cruzshake}>
He has everyone's respect for fighting Usman on short notice.
But if he wins, he'll then have the kind of hespect you're insinuating.

Correct. He got a $500k+ payday his last fight and decided it was worth trying to negotiate for some PPV %, but everyone on here decided he was a duck that would "sit out and complain" if he becomes champ. Lmao. Check the record. He's had 3+ fights a year for like 7 or 8 of the last 10 years. And his record isn't padded with scrubs either. I'm not taking anything away from Usman. He is a very talented fighter. I don't like his style, it's not for me. But the lack of respect for Jorge from those who claim to be fight fans is mind boggling.

jorge was always getting ppv points cause he was in a title fight or main event. what jorge was losing fighting usman now is the % that comes from the live gate and merch. as well as alot less ppv buys than if he was to fight conor.

i respected jorge always fought who he in front of him but after the nate fight he went total dvia which i hated.

he was bragging about his money saying people will be upset at how much money i make to hey ufc not disrespecting me which isnt a good look at all. he cant cry poor house when he made million fighting in 2019.

48 fights vs 17 too, but I guess context only matters when it forms to your narrative lmao...let's not even bring up strength of opponents. That really wouldn't discredit Masvidal or put the decision machine Usman on the pedestal you so desperately want to place him on. Stay bitter, bum.
Usman has fought far superior competition to the journeyman

I can't wait for you to cry when the journeyman bumboy gets dominated lol

13 losses vs 1

That photo of Masvidal is just downright embarrassing

Masvidal has 48 fights vs Usman's 17 fights.

Also, Toby Imada has a pretty legit resume, and Masvidal was dominating that fight up until Imada pulled off the Submission of the Year.

Why does no one comment on Usmans completely unnatural physique?

Because all the guys who think he's roided and EPO'd to the max have already mentioned it in another thread, and his fans don't want to admit it.

Translation: "I was offered to do my job on 6 days notice to get my ass kicked for millions of dollars"

Alot of fighters would never take this fight on 6 days example is conor not a chance he would take a fight on 6 days to fight Usman because too much risk for that pussy.

That’s thinking like a casual though. Jorge has been in the game for nearly two decades without no real amateur background.

Usman came in well into his 20’s with an extensive amateur wrestling background and was taken in by a solid team and manager to help his career. He’s got a fraction of the fights Jorge has.

Jorge has been in the game before many of you even knew what the acronym for MMA stood for.
Not to mention, Jorge has a career filled with questionable losses:
- Lots of split decisions
- That bullshit "KO" from Rodrigo Damm
- It's arguable he could have taken the decisions in the Khabilov and Daley's fights

At the end of the day Jorge is elite, despite what some people think looking at his record. He has never been outclassed in a fight and is competitive with the best of them at multiple weight classes.

That’s thinking like a casual though. Jorge has been in the game for nearly two decades without no real amateur background.

Usman came in well into his 20’s with an extensive amateur wrestling background and was taken in by a solid team and manager to help his career. He’s got a fraction of the fights Jorge has.

Jorge has been in the game before many of you even knew what the acronym for MMA stood for.
Well said man. Some people are petty.

Because all the guys who think he's roided and EPO'd to the max have already mentioned it in another thread, and his fans don't want to admit it.
oh ok, thanks for clearing that up for me, glad to know we already covered it.

Back