Masvidal looks sick

Goddamn it I wish I didn’t have my yellows so I could change my pick to this A30D0AF7-099A-4567-84E7-CA7EB6E60168.png

He looks like a man who knows he's going to lose.

Doesn't look too hot

mas.png

More effort lol? Ok bud . Mas will stay off the cage and force Isnsn to engage in stand up from range and he’ll be in firefight like he was with Burns . Mas will find the chin as Marty won’t be able to take him down or grind him against cage like last time . Mas fourth round . You can revisit this Later bud .
That's better effort.

But you're still wrong. Will revisit.

I can see Mas early (rd 1 or 2) or more likely Usman decision again with small chance of Usman finish. Likelihood of late Mas finish is like 1 in 10 or less.

I think Masvidal has a decent chance to beat Usman if he can keep it on the feet and control the pace. Usman is a cardio machine.

I didn't watch but it is allergy season in the US and temperature swings also cause allergy problems so I don't find it surprising that he may sound stuffy.

People that post threads like this with zero pictures or video should be dragged into the street and publicly assaulted

Lol you weirdos that are still obsessed with this delusion about him being sick have never cut weight before. Leave it alone ffs and just enjoy the fight.

Give the man a break !!

He just found out Colby smashed his baby momma

Screenshot_20210423-103955~2.png

Screenshot_20210423-103955~3.png

Mas 4th round tko. Heard it here first.

I like it.

He wounds Usman on clinch breaks, with both elbows and body kicks and follows him to the mat for a shocking finish.

Masvidal is going to be much more active in the clinch this time around and will force Usman to plan B, which won't work and he will go back to the clinch and pay the ultimate price.

Back